Nickel Mesh Electrode
- Stable performance in any harsh conditions
- Extended service life to reduce maintenance costs
- Superior electrical property with high strength
- Cost-effective choice compared to other electrode
- Smooth surface area with no burrs
- High quality with a competitive price
Filson nickel mesh electrode is used as anode current collection. Thanks to its high corrosive resistance, our product can deliver consistent and reliable electrical conductivity and electromagnetic reflectivity performance in harsh conditions.
- Raw material: pure nickel, purity up to 99.5%
- Mesh thickness: 0.05 mm – 0.4 mm
- Mesh width: 21 mm – 300 mm
- Edge width: 2 mm – 2.5 mm
- Surface density: up to 460 g/m2
- Flexibility: available for 180° twist
Note: above sheet is for reference purposes, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Nickel Mesh Electrode
A Leading Nickel Mesh Electrode Collaborator in China
Though a special process, Filson nickel mesh electrode has a smooth surface and clear diamond pore, so it is an ideal choice for battery and electrochemical applications. As a 180°twist and flexible structure, our product is easy to cut and blend into any size or shape you need.
Filson nickel mesh electrodes can also last for a long time due to their great mechanical capacity, which not only protects the environment but also saves your costs. We provide fine nickel mesh electrodes for high technology battery applications, as its high precision and lightweight properties.
Having more than 20 years of making nickel mesh electrodes, we own professional workers and advanced equipment. Therefore, we promise that we only provide high-quality at competitive prices for you.
Thanks for your time reading this, if you have any questions about Filson nickel mesh electrode, please Click Here to contact us directly at any time. Our professional sales is here to help 24/7.