Filson Nickel Felt
- Resistant to high temperature and aggressive corrosion conditions
- Compact consturction and good strength to withstand large pressure
- Long cleaning cycle and long life period
- High purity nickel raw material for better quality and economical
- Ideal for trapping powders and fine particulate matter
Filson nickel felt is produced from non-woven nickel fiber medium which is compressed and sintered under high temperature to ensure its excellent performance. Then the thin nickel felt media are utilized to make filter elements for your application.
- Construction material: nickel or alloys based on request
- Micron rating: 3 – 100μm
- Working temperatures: 800 – 1200°C
- Working pressure: under 3MPa
- Dimension: 1.5m x 1.2m x 0.5mm ( based on needs )
- Shape: usually sheet
Note: specifications listed above are for reference only, contact Filson for custom type.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Nickel Felt
Your Trustworthy Nickel Felt Supplier in China
Filson nickel felt attributes high porosity, large flow rates, and long service life due to the quality raw material and advanced sintering technology. Therefore, it is regarded as an ideal filter element for large pressure, extremely thermal and corrosive fluids, and highly viscous media.
Though Filson nickel felt is not as precise as nickel powder, it has a larger dirt holding capacity to handle heavy filtration duty. Nickel felt at Filson can be manufactured very thin, usually 0.5mm, to meet your distinct application needs.
Filson nickel felt is generally made into sheets and able to fold flexibly. Besides, the dimension is customizable. Just send us your desired specifications, Filson will provide you with a well-suited product for a better match with your system.
Thanks for your time visiting us, if you still have any questions about Filson nickel felt, please contact us directly at any time. Our specialist is here to help 24/7.