Mining Cyclone Separator
- Minimum resistance of the feeding ore and maximum divergence of the material
- Widely used in mining industry like gold, silver, copper, zinc, nickel and others
- Small grading particle size, high recovery rate of fine sand and strong concentration
- No moving parts, simple structure and convenient maintenance
- Customized service and responsible pre-sale and after-sale service
- Sufficient manufacturing capacity, fast delivery time
Filson mining cyclone separator is a vital device for separating and removing substances such as heavier coarse-grained sand from metal ore. In mineral processing plants, it is generally used as the classifying machine thickening machine or dewatering machine for metal ores of gold, silver, copper, zinc, nickel and others.
- Construction material: stainless steel, carbon steel, polyurethane lining
- Dimension: according to your final applications
- Max feed inlet: 10mm
- Capacity: 10-524 m3/h
- Separation size: 25-130 micron
- Desanding efficiency: ranging from 92% to 96%
- Cone angle: 6-25°
- Working temperature range: from -15℃ to 105℃
- Feed pressure: 0.03Mpa – 0.15MPa
- Quality certification: in accordance with ASME code, ISO certification
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Mining Cyclone Separator
Your Best Mining Cyclone Separator Supplier in China
Filson mining cyclone separator is widely used in mine chosen technique in various metal mines as a classifier and has proved extremely efficient at fine separation sizes. Send us your drawing and specifications, we will quote for you immediately.
Compared with other mechanical classifier, Filson mining cyclone separator has the advantage of low costs, low energy consumption, simple structure, a larger production capacity per unit volume, small occupation space and high classification efficiency up to 90% and so on.
Filson mining cyclone separator is an ideal solution which minimizes the resistance of the feeding ore, maximizes the divergence of the material and minimizes the wear of the critical equipment. This effectively improve separation efficiency.
Any other questions? Click Here for more information.