Filson microchannel heat exchangers, also called micro heat exchangers, micro-scale heat exchangers or microstructured heat exchangers, are heat exchangers in which fluid flows in lateral tubes with dimension below 1 mm.
- Material: stainless steel, carbon steel, duplex stainless steel, aluminum, ceramic
- Media type: oil, water, air, gas
- Working temperature: up to 400℃
- Working pressure: under 6.4MPa
- Flow rate: 25L/min(depending on fluid type)
- Heat transfer efficiency: 2.80% to almost 100%
- Heat exchange area: 1 – 800㎡
- Color: grey, blue, silver, brown(based on customer requirements)
- Standard: ASME, ANSI, JIS, GB
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Microchannel Heat Exchangers
High Efficiency Microchannel Heat Exchangers Serving the World
Filson microchannel heat exchangers can be divided into micro microchannel heat exchangers and large-scale microchannel heat exchangers according to their external dimensions.
The structure forms of a Filson micro microchannel heat exchangers are flat counter flow type heat exchanger and sintered mesh type porous microchannel heat exchanger. It has a compact structure to satisfy the need for growth in the electronics industry.
Filson large-scale microchannel heat exchangers are mainly used in traditional industrial refrigeration, waste heat utilization,air conditioning, etc. Its structure forms are parallel flow tube type and three-dimensional counter flow type.
Contact us today and get a quick quote!