Mesh Suction Strainer
- Stainless steel materials for high temperature resistance
- 20, 40, 80, 100 mesh sizes available
- Great permeability to fit for various applications
- Fine micron rating for high efficiency of 95%
- Easy to install, replace and clean
- Compact structure for long-term use
- Single and double mesh layer available
- High quality in accordance with ISO standards
Filson mesh suction strainer is ideal for removing and eliminating impurities and debris from filtering liquids and gases. To ensure outstanding filtration performance, Filson often chooses various stainless steel meshes to fabricate mesh suction strainer, like SS 304, 316 or others.
- Raw Material: stainless steel 304, 316, nylon, PVC, aluminum
- Working Temperature: -25 – 110℃
- Micron Rating: 75 – 740 micron
- Flow Rate: up to 5 GPM
- Filtration Efficiency: up to 95%
- Mesh Sizes: 20, 40, 80, 100, 200
- Connection: 1.5’’ NPT, BSP thread
- Minimum Order Quantity: 100 PCs
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Mesh Suction Strainer
Your Preferred Mesh Suction Strainer Supplier in China
Filson mesh suction strainer, also known as mesh suction filter, has a wide filtration precision up to 740 micron. Therefore, our mesh suction strainer can capture both small and large contaminants with high filtration efficiency.
With a robust structure, Filson mesh suction strainer can work normally under harsh environment, like high temperature, high corrosion and high abrasion. Besides, we provide a range of mesh size up to 100, so you can widely use mesh suction strainer in pharmaceutical, metallurgy or other fields.
Based on your design, you can choose BSP or NPT thread with different sizes as connection. And we can also manufacture mesh suction strainer in single, double or more mesh layers, so it can maintain stable and outstanding filtration performance in your unique usage.
If you are interested in Filson mesh suction strainer, please Click Here for more detailed information.