Filson marine heat exchanger is designed for the highly corrosive sea water environment. Our professional expertise allows us to offer a wide range of both standard and custom marine heat exchangers for our customers.
- Material: stainless steel, carbon steel, duplex stainless steel, titanium, brass, nickle and more
- Media type: seawater, engine oil
- Working temperature: under 450℃(up on material and type)
- Working pressure: under 6.4MPa
- Flow rate: 25L/min(depending on fluid type)
- Heat transfer efficiency: 2.80% to almost 100%
- Heat exchange area: 1 – 800㎡
- Color: grey, blue, silver, brown(based on customer requirements)
- Standard: ASME, ANSI, JIS, GB
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Marine Heat Exchanger
Best Marine Heat Exchanger for Sale
Filson marine heat exchanger commonly is made of stainless steel, titanium, brass and nickle to resist high corrosion in marine industry. Plate heat exchangers and shell and tube heat exchangers are the most frequently-used type for marine.
With good performance and excellent resistance to corrosion, Filson marine heat exchangers are always used in the applications including jacket water cooling, gear cooling, marine cranes and lifts, engine oil cooling, ventalation coolers and heaters and so on.
Customers can choose size, material, shape or even color of marine heat exchanger at Filson. Our seasoned team will try any efforts to satisfy your requirements.
Just send us your specifications today, our engineering sales will provide a perfect solution of marine heat exchanger for your application.