Filson Lube Oil Filters
Filson lube oil filters also name lube oil filter cartridges are used to eliminate the impurities and other contaminants from the lube system. It has superior filtration efficiency and higher contaminant holding capacity.
Filson lube oil filters are available in multiple media options, include high-quality microglass, stainless fiber, glass fiber, cellulose and metal mesh filter materials… All Filson lube oil filter elements are tested according to ISO Standards to perform under the most challenging industrial and mobile applications
Filson lube oil filters deliver the optimal balance of separation, capacity and restriction for lube systems and components. The updated mesh structure allows lubrication oil filters to capture dirt particles with maximized available area and minimized resistance to fluid flow. Enhanced pleat stability can extend lube oil filter element service life and reduce change-out costs.
Compared to other lube oil filter manufacturers, Filson lube oil filter replacements can reach efficiencies as high as 99+% much greater than most lube oil filters and ensure better oil cleanliness by more completely removing all size contaminants.
Filson can offer a broad range of lubrication oil filter replacement elements coverage to fit systems built by other manufacturers. Using Filson lube oil filter cross reference can direct replace other standard filters – no system modifications or special disposal requirements. Filson is also glad to custom the lube oil filters with your own design and parameters.
Features of Filson Lube Oil Filters
- Large contaminant carrying capacity – for much longer life
- Delivers lower restriction to provide maximum lubrication oil flow
- Heavy-duty, long life seals to support extended service life，
- Element fits a full range of lube oil applications
- Using polyester outer wraps to improve fatigue resistance
- Optimized Beta efficiency, contamination retention, ∆P/Q characteristics
- Wide range of micron rating: from 1μm to 500μm
- Exclusive fan-shaped end pan to avoid fluid spillage during the change out