Filson liquid Sparger
- High temperature resistance up to 787℃
- Good mechanical strength, high corrosion resistance
- Excellent micron rating ranging from 0.2 micron to 100 micron
- Larger contact area with length up to 48’’
- Multiple and safe connection methods
- Better compatibility suitable for almost all kinds of liquids
- Reliable quality according to ISO certification
- Cleanable and reusable as well as a competitive cost
Filson liquid sparger, one of sintered metal sparger, is ideally designed to remove other dissolved gas or volatile liquid from liquid through creating gas bubbles. Utilizing high-quality materials like SS 304, 316L, our liquid sparger can work normally under high temperature condition up to 787℃.
- Raw Material: stainless steel 304, 316L, monel, hastelloy, nickel, titanium
- Micron Rating: from 0.2 to 100 micron (typically 0.5 – 12 micron)
- Common Length: 6’’ – 48’’
- Porous Element Length: from 1’’ to 4’’
- Operating Temperature: up to 787℃
- Working Pressure: up to 3.4MPa
- Glow Rate: up to 30 GPM
- Connection: NPT threads, straight tube, flange, sanitary connections
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, custom sizes available.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Liquid Sparger
Your Reliable Liquid Sparger Supplier in China
Filson liquid sparger has wide micron rating with a range from 0.2 micron to 100 micron, and the the surface area will be larger than conventional sparger. Therefore, you can obtain maximum efficiency with high flow rate.
Through a sintering process, Filson liquid sparger has good mechanical strength and high corrosion resistance. Our liquid sparger can be used in various industries, like water treatment, pharmaceutical, chemical, food and beverage, etc.
Since Filson provides customized service on manufacturing liquid sparger, you can send us your exact specifications. In addition, we can offer you different sizes to choose, like the length ranging fron 6’’ to 48’’, pressure design up to 3.4 MPa or multiple connection methods.
If you want to learn more details about Filson liquid sparger, Click Here for more information.