Johnson PVC Well Screen
- Economical and long-lasting service life
- Superior performance with highly dense materials
- Flexible design of slot openings, diameters, thickness
- Reliable quality in line with various certifications
- Uniform slot spacing avoids clogging
With a high-level manufacturing process, Filson is capable of offering the same quality and performance of Johnson PVC well screen. Due to continuous slot design, it has low water velocity to reduce encrustation rates, which greatly prolongs its operating life.
- Material: polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Schedule: 40, 80, 120
- Diameter/Size: 2 inch, 4 inch, 6 inch, etc
- Style: slotting or perforating
- Shape: round
- Color: white, blue, gray, etc
- Length of pipe: up to 20 m or customized
- Slot opening: 0.15 mm – 12.7 mm
- Working pressure: 0.63 – 2.5 mpa
- Temperature: -10°C – 90°C
- Width of slot: 0.1 mm – 0.4 mm
- Connection type: plain end, flush joint, NPT threaded
- Service life: up to 70 years
- Standards: ASTM, ISO
Note: above sheet is for reference purposes, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Johnson PVC Well Screen
Professional Service with Reliable Quality
By using high-density PVC materials, Filson johnson PVC well screen is endowed with rigid structure and high resistance to corrosion, hence it is more economical than metal screen. With advanced welded technology, it also enjoys larger open areas of slot sizes.
Equipped with a high open area, Filson johnson PVC well screen allows the drilling fluid to flow effectively, which improves the development and production of the well. With consistent slot spacing and an integrated screen, it also has a longer service life in harsh conditions.
In order to fit customer application needs, Filson johnson PVC screen is available for a wide variety of slots, diameters, wall thicknesses, and lengths. You can specify your own data and our technical staff will satisfy your requirements.
If you still have any doubts about our products or want to know more information about other screens, please Click Here to contact us immediately.