Internormen Filter Elements Replacement
- Extremely high filtration efficiency up to 99.99%
- High resistance to operating pressure and temperature
- Pleated design for large filtration area
- High particle-holding capacity with wide porosity
- Lower differential pressure, longer service time
- Easy to clean and high quality for a lower maintenance cost
- Customized options with various filter element dimensions
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson Internormen filter elements are used to remove solid particles, gelatinous substances or other contamination in liquids. As one critical kind of hydraulic filter elements replacement, Filson Internormen filter elements can largely protect your filters and components like valves and pumps.
- Raw Material: microglass, stainless steel, paper…
- Operating Temperature: -30℃ – 135℃
- Maximum Working Pressure: 100 bar
- Filtration Efficiency: up to 99.99%
- Differential Pressure Rating: up to 160bar
- Nominal Length: from 30 to 1350mm
- Micron Rating: 2 – 100micron
- Seal: Buna-N
Note: above parameter is for reference purpose, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Internormen Filter Elements
Your Trusted Internormen Filter Elements Supplier in China
Filson Internormen filter elements are mainly made of microglass, stainless steel or paper, and you can also choose customized material based on reality. If your filter is used in high temperature environment, stainless steel wire mesh will be your premier choice.
The designed micron rating of Filson Internormen filter elements is between 2 and 100 micron. Our products are usually used as a surface or depth filtration in your hydraulic or lubrication system and has the same performance as original Internormen filter element.
Comparing with other filter elements replacement suppliers, Filson Internormen filter elements has a high dirt-holding capacity to enhance efficiency up to 99.99% as well as a long element life. Meanwhile, Filson always continues to improve production technology and give a more competitive price for you.
If you want to learn more detailed information about Filson Internormen filter elements, Please Click Here.