Filson: Professional Designer and Manufacturer of Full Range Ink Filters
Top team, advanced equipment, and rich experience, Filson has enough ability to provide you with a stop turnkey ink filtration solution.
- Many sizes meet the requirements of various ink filtration systems
- Advanced Thermal bonding technology and without any adhesive
- High-quality materials purchased from reliable foreign suppliers
- Wide micron rating range for pre-filtration or fine filtration
- Excellent compatibility with various types of inks
What is Ink Filter?
Filson provides filter housing and cartridges for ink filtration system, designing to capture particles, gels, insoluble pigments, and other impurities in ink. By removing almost all of the useless substances in ink, the cleanliness and utilization rate of ink will be greatly improved.
Mainly composed of PP, stainless steel, PVC housing and nylon, PP, glass fiber, and PE filter cartridge, Filson ink filter has good corrosion resistance, high-temperature resistance, and long service life. It also has superior performance, with a high filtration efficiency of up to 99.99%.
Filson ink filter is compatible with the vast majority of inks, such as pigmented ink, UV ink, inkjet ink, etc. A wide range of micron grades provides you with the most suitable product to achieve maximum impurity removal rate while avoiding removing functional pigments.
Filter Housing for Ink Filtration:
Cartridges for Ink Filtration (6)
- There are basket, candle, wedge or other types to choice, Filson stainless steel filter cartridge is suitable for many ink filtration systems. In order to ensure high performance, it passes rigorous tests such as bubble point test, flow rate test, etc.
- Filson string wound filter cartridge is consisted by PP or stainless steel filter element and evenly wrapped cotton on the outside, PP, PE and other materials. It has large contamination holding capacity, being resistant to slightly corrosive liquids and chemicals.
Ink Filter Benefits
Filson ink filter is produced in strict accordance with drawings, has premium materials, standard specifications and long service life while achieving high working efficiency.
As an OEM factory specializing in filtration for more than 20 years, Filson offers a variety of specifications of filter housing and cartridge suitable for ink filtration system.
Filson has a large production scale, advanced equipment, and rich experience, using automated production methods to achieve consistency between batches and no blemish.
To ensure that the product is of high quality, Filson rigorously tests every finished production ink filter, such as integrity test, flow rates test, performance test, and so on.
Advantages of Ink Filter
- A stable structure depends on superior and high-density materials
- A dense and uniform fold design increases the filtration area
- Multiple specifications to meet a variety of requirements
- Standard size to be well compatible with ink filtration system
- Advanced thermal bonding way does not contain any adhesive
- Large filtration area to achieve a high flow rate of up to 40m³ /h
- Customized services are provided to meet personalized needs
- A high impurity capture rate of up to 99.99% improves work efficiency
- Competitive price improves cost performance and satisfaction
Specifications of Ink Filter
- Housing Materials: stainless steel 304/316L, PP, PVC, UPVC, etc.
- Cartridge Materials: stainless steel 304/316L, PP, PES, PVDF, PTFE, glass fiber, etc.
- Micron Rating Range: 0.1 micron to 150 microns
- Filtration Efficiency: up to 99.99%
- Diameter: 64 mm to 160 mm
- Working Temperature: 260℃
- PH Tolerance Range: 1 – 14
- Flow Rate: 40m³/h
- Length: 5 inches to 70 inches
- Minimum Order Quantity: 30pcs
Why Choose Filson Ink Filter
The raw materials of Filson ink filter including stainless steel, PP, PVC, etc are purchased from reliable foreign suppliers, hence our filter cartridge and housing have durable quality and excellent performance. It can be used for a long time and always maintains efficient filtration.
With professional engineers, sufficient production scale, a complete production line, advanced equipment, and experienced workers, Filson can quickly design drawings and put them into production. After that, we will deliver by long-term cooperative logistics like FedEx, TNT, DHL, etc.
Filson has always been popular with superior quality, and favorable prices and is highly recognized by customers. If you choose Filson as your ink filter supplier, we will do our best to make you satisfied. Contact us by phone at +86-157 3695 8886 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Applications of Ink Filter
Ink Filtration FAQ Guide
The ink filtration system is a complete and complex system, mainly including batch feeding reactor, agitated reactor, stirring reactors, stirring motor, filter housing, filter cartridge, platform, and pump system.
Among them, the filtration part is the core of the whole filtration system, which is composed of filter housing and filter cartridge.
- pigmented ink
- solvent based ink
- dye based ink
- UV curable ink
- pigmented solvent based ink
The above five are the common ink types. Chemical compatibility is the first factor to consider when choosing an ink filter. Filson ink filter uses high quality raw materials and come in many types, so we are able to provide filters compatible with your ink.
Filson ink filter housing is mainly composed of stainless steel 304 or 316L, PP, PVC, UPVC and other materials, with stable construction and good mechanical strength. We adopt the thermal bonding technique, therefore the filter housing is well sealed and without any adhesive.
The filter element that can be used to filter ink includes filter bag, normal filter cartridge, membrane filter cartridge, melt blown filter cartridge, string wound filter cartridge and so on.
Filson offers stainless steel 304 or 316L, PP, PES, PVDF, PTFE, glass fiber and other material filters. We can also customize materials and sizes according to your needs to meet your various ink filtration requirements.
Filson ink filter has wide range of micron ratings, from 0.1 micron to 150 microns, allowing for either fine filtration and pre-filtration. A variety of apertures for choice, can achieve superfine filtration, in the capture of most impurities, perfectly retain the necessary substances in ink.
The production process of ink is complex, so it contains a variety of impurities such as gel, insoluble pigments, and fibers, etc.
The ink filter is designed to capture and remove impurities from ink, while retaining the ink particles to maintain standard concentration of color. Clean ink can not only present even better printing results, but also avoiding damage to printing equipment.