Filson: Professional Industrial HEPA Filter Manufacturer
As an experienced manufacturer, Filson has gathered advanced equipment, leading-edge technologies, and skilled workers to provide high-performance products for customers.
- Top-grade filter media withstand harsh conditions
- Customized service for unique shapes, sizes, and dimensions
- Comply with various certifications grade standards
- Various product styles for diverse applications
- Eminent dust holding capacity with 99% efficiency
What is Industrial HEPA Filter?
Filson industrial HEPA filter is specially designed to remove the maximum amount of contaminants from airborne, it is an ideal solution to improve air quality and protect sensitive equipment for its high filtration efficiency of up to 99.97% at 0.3 microns.
Come in many different filter classes, Filson industrial HEPA filter is available in pocket types, panel types, cylindrical style, box style, or other types. Therefore, it is suitable for extensive applications, ranging from hospitals to food processing to semiconductors, etc.
Compared to other HEPA filters, Filson industrial HEPA filter is fabricated by high-level filter media and metal frame, providing long service life and low energy consumption. Besides, Filson also provides the same performance of popular brands’ products like Camfil HEPA filters, etc.
Industrial HEPA Filter Categories by Shape
Featured in an extended filtration area, Filson HEPA pocket filter has a larger dust-holding capacity and superior filtration area. With low flow resistance, it has a longer service life to reduce consumption costs. It is available in electronics, and pharmaceuticals for its filtration accuracy.
Filson box type HEPA filter, also known as compact HEPA filter, is used as re-circulation parts or to eliminate toxic fine particles. It can handle high air volume which is up to 3400 m3/hr for its gasket seal to prevent air leakage. With mechanical strength, it is workable in humidity conditions.
Available for various styles like single inward-turned flanges, single outward-turned flanges, and double-turned flanges, Filson flange type HEPA filter is easy to install and maintain. Combined with high-density fire retardant adhesive, it enjoys tightness and robust structure.
Industrial HEPA Filter by Materials (3)
- Made by 99.99% aluminum as frame, Filson aluminum frame HEPA filter is featured with rigid structure and durability, hence it is the first choice in high velocities or variable air volumes. Besides, its lightweight aluminum frame also facilitates install to replace bag-type HEPA filters.
- By adopting high-quality ultra-thin glass fiber, Filson glass fiber HEPA filter is able to provide higher filtration performance and better filtration accuracy than standard micro-glass media. As a cost-effective and common filter media, it is available in various types like box, flange, etc.
Industrial HEPA Filter Types by Functionality (3)
- Filson MERV 17 HEPA filter is designed to effectively remove 99.97% at 0.3 microns of dust and contaminants from airborne, such as smoke, pollen, dust mites and dander, etc. Hence it is an ideal choice for the most demanding environments like hospital, food processing, etc.
- Meet the strictest inspection and requirements, Filson high-temperature HEPA filter keeps its integrity and excellent performance under extreme high temperatures. Equipped with metal frame, it is sturdy and durable to repel corrosion and operates perfectly at any temperature.
Filson Industrial HEPA Filter Benefits
Due to compact and pleated design, Filson industrial HEPA filter obtains an extended filtration area to realize excellent dust-holding capacity, high filtration efficiency, and low pressure drop.
Manufactured by an optimal grade sealant and advanced airtightness design, Filson industrial HEPA filter achieves leak-free. Besides, it also passes through leak tests before the industry.
By utilizing top-grade filter media and frame materials, Filson industrial HEPA filter is workable in any critical environment, such as high moisture, temperature, and corrosion.
Filson fully utilizes stainless steel, aluminum metal, and other superb metals as frame materials, so our products can withstand high temperatures up to 370°C, and low risk of deformation.
Main Features of Industrial HEPA Filter
- Low-pressure drop with high airflow
- Excellent high-temperature resistance
- Robust and rigid metal frame structure
- Workable under high humidity
- Huge dirt holding capacity with high efficiency
- Optimized design for the highest performance
- Lower risks of deformity and collapse
- Easy to install and handle for simple structure
- Available for customized size, shape, and thickness
- Completely leak-proof seal for safe operation
- Longer service life with low initial resistance
- Hammed edges eliminate the risk of pleat damage
- Flame retardant media in line with UL900
Industrial HEPA Filter H13 VS H14
Both of them are the highest classes of HEPA filters, and they are regarded as medical-grade quality filters because they are able to capture particles as fine as 0.3 microns at high efficiency.
However, there still exists some difference between H13 and H14.
H13 HEPA filter can block 99.97% of 0.3-micron air particles, which means the penetration rate is 0.03%. H14 HEPA filter is able to filter out 99.99% of 0.3 micron air particles, with a penetration rate is 0.01%.
In short, H14 HEPA filter is three times better than H13 HEPA filter in capturing airborne particles like dust, smoke, pollen, mold, etc.
Note: Europe’s H rating should not be confused with U.S. MERV ratings. Generally speaking, H13 and H14 is equivalent to MERV 17/18.
Why Choose Filson Industrial HEPA Filter
Combining super-thin and durable filter media with uniform pleat spacing, Filson industrial HEPA filter achieves high dust volume by low resistance. What’s more, high-level filter media is endowed with superior moisture resistance and fire retardant.
Available in galvanized steel, stainless steel, and other rigid frame, Filson industrial HEPA filter can withstand corrosion, high temperatures up to 370°C, and operating pressures up to 500 Pa, which allows our product to work normally under harsh environments.
Besides, with reliable sealant, Filson industrial HEPA filter enables to filter out of more particles at better airflow. As an OEM company, our product can be manufactured in any size, shape, and dimension in order to best optimize your application requirements.
All Filson industrial HEPA filters are designed under the supervision of our skilled workers and pass through stringent tests before the industry. Therefore, our products deliver superior performance, low maintenance, and extended service life.
Filson has good relationships with DHL/UPS/TNT/Fedex, we will choose economical and quick methods for your products. If you want to get more information about industrial HEPA filters, please feel free to give us a call at +86-157 3695 8886 or send us an email at email@example.com.
- Filter media: synthetic fiber, fiberglass, polyester, cotton, aluminum, etc
- Frame material: aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized steel
- Filtration Precision: 0.3 – 150 microns
- Flange: single side, double side
- Working temperature: 70°C – 370°C
- Working humidity: up to 100%RH
- Filtration efficiency: 99.5%
- Wind Speed: 3400 m3/h – 4000 m3/h
- Sealant: polyurethane AB glue, polyurethane foam
- Initial press drop: 160 Pa – 280 Pa
- Final pressure drop: 500 Pa
- Style: box, panel, cylindrical, flange, etc
- Standard: UL 900, ISO, EN 1822
- Food processing plant
- Pharmaceutical production
- Chemical Plants
- Research Units
- Nuclear industries
Industrial HEPA Filter FAQ Guide
If you want to learn more detailed information about Filson industrial HEPA filter, you can look here to find your answers.
Of course, mold and bacteria can grow on it. They can be collected and released back into the air. Industrial HEPA filters can capture them but mold and bacteria can alive on the filter surface.
However, Filson industrial HEPA filter can prevent the reproduction of bacteria after special surface treatment.
Depending on air quality and environmental factors, Filson industrial HEPA filter should be changed every 6 – 12 months. If air quality is poor, the replacement time may be reduced to three months.
EN 1822: it is the valid standard for EPA, HEPA, and ULPA filters, and also an official standard in Europe and UAS.
ISO 16890: it is the internationally recognized classification and testing standard for air filters. The standard of ISO 16890 is a filter should capture at least 50% of particle sizes from the category.
- Consistent performance: the whole system of the industrial HEPA filter needs to maintain high filtration efficiency and thorough purification
- High air flow: it can ensure a high enough volume of air moving
- No leakage: to prevent unfiltered air does not leak
Generally speaking, for home requirements, the MERV rating between 8 – 10 is enough. For
higher requirements like hospital, food processing, pharmaceutical production, etc, the MERV rating can be up to 17. It also depends on the materials airborne.
If you are still confused about it, Filson has professional workers who will help you choose the best suitable industrial HEPA filter for your applications.
Industrial HEPA filters usually remove particles through direct impact or complex diffusion systems, which allows them to effectively eliminate a greater amount of particles.
Most industrial HEPA filter is made of interlaced glass fiber, which creates a fibrous web. It also contains metal separators to maintain uniform spacing and a larger surface area.