In Line Hydraulic Filter Element
- Protect downstream critical equipment like engines, cylinders
- Large filtration area, low pressure differential at high flow rates
- Superior filtration performance, excellent corrosion resistance
- Available in different construction materials, dimensions
- Full in stock, ready to ship, reliable shipment, short lead time
- Customized, OME service as well as competitive prices
Filson in line hydraulic filter element is used to remove contaminants from hydraulic oil. Thus improving system reliability and extending equipment service life. It is installed on the pipeline before the pumps, valves and cylinders.
- Raw material : 304/316L stainless steel, fiberglass, etc
- End cap material: galvanized metal, stainless steel
- Size: customized at your request
- Filtration rate: 1-25 micron
- Filtration efficiency: 99.9% of 10 micron particles
- Working pressure: up to 21 MPa
- Working temperature range: from -15℃ to 125℃
- Working life: about 10-12 months
- Warranty: one-year (against sake of manufacturing defects)
- Quality certification: comply with ISO standards
Note: listed above are for reference purpose, please consult Filson for customization.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson In Line Hydraulic Filter Element
Your Dependable In Line Hydraulic Filter Element Manufacturer in China
As a reliable in line hydraulic filter element manufacturer in China, Filson is committed to provide our customers with high quality products. Furthermore, we can offer replacement hydraulic filter elements of some leading brands in the market.
Filson in line hydraulic filter element is the core component of your hydraulic filtration system. Our high quality in line hydraulic filter element has been approved by ISO quality management.
Filson in line hydraulic filter element has the advantage of large flow rate, high filtration efficiency, cyclic utilization. It is widely used for hydraulic or lubricating system, diesel fuel, metallurgy industry, electronic industry.
Send us your drawing and specifications, we will quote for you immediately.
Any other questions? Click Here for more information