Hydraulic Suction Filter Housing
- Customized options in terms of materials and other specifications
- Able to hold most suction filters
- Suitable for hydraulic oil and lubricating oil filtration
- Multiple connection methods of NPT and SAE flange
- High temperature and corrosion resistance
- Robust structure, low differential pressure
- Allowable to clean and reuse, longer lifespan
Mainly made of multiple stainless steel, Filson hydraulic suction filter housing is mainly designed to house a variety of suction hydraulic filter element or other filter components in your filtration system. Great filter housing can ensure your filtration system operating smoothly.
- Raw Material: stainless steel, aluminium
- Operating Temperature: -10 – 100℃
- Maximum Working Pressure: up to 1 MPa
- Filtration Efficiency: up to 99.7%
- Flow Rate: 300 l/min
- Common Length: 5 – 10 inch
- Common Diameter: 0.5 – 1 inch
- Minimum Order Quantity: 100 PCs
Note: above parameter is for reference purpose, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Hydraulic Suction Filter Housing
Your Reliable Hydraulic Suction Filter Housing Manufacturer in China
Filson hydraulic suction filter housing, comparing with conventional hydraulic filter housing, has multiple outstanding features. By hosing different filter cartridges with customized micron rating and sizes, our filter housing has high filtration efficiency of 99.7% and huge flow rate of 300 lpm.
Usually choosing stainless steel as main material, Filson hydraulic suction filter housing can withstand high heat and corrosion condition. Therefore, our filter housing can be widely used in various applications from low pressure drop to high collapse stability, such as construction, mobile, industrial machinery, etc.
Since Filson has professional technicians, advanced technology and mature 10+ production lines, we promise to provide you high-quality and cost-effective hydraulic suction filter housing within 2 – 3 weeks.
Do you have any questions or want to learn more detailed information about Filson hydraulic suction filter housing? Please Click Here!