Hydraulic Spin On Filter
- Remove harmful particles from hydraulic oil, lube oil, diesel oil, etc
- Protect critical components like motors from catastrophic failure
- In accordance with ISO standards and CE standards
- High filtration surface area, huge dirt holding capacity
- High filtration efficiency at low pressure differential
- Low maintenance costs and long service life
The main function of Filson hydraulic spin on filter is to remove contaminants from hydraulic oil, lubricating oil, engine oil or transmission oil. It can improve hydraulic oil cleanliness levels. This ensures that critical components such as engines, cylinders, valves from catastrophic failure.
- Raw material: SS wire mesh, SS sintered mesh, epoxy coated carbon steel, glass fiber, cellulose, synthetic
- Size: 10 inch, 20 inch, 30 inch, 40 inch or customized
- Filtration rating: 1 micron, 5 micron, 10 micron, 50 micron and more
- Operating temperature: ranging from -30℃ to 100℃
- Maximum operating pressure: 420 bar
- Gasket: silicon, EPDM, Viton, Buna-N
- End design: single or double open end, bypass valve with opening pressure options
Note: listed above are for reference purpose, please consult Filson for customization.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Hydraulic Spin On Filter
Your Dependable Hydraulic Spin On Filter Manufacturer in China
Filson is an experienced hydraulic spin on filter manufacturer in China. Irrespective of operating condition like high pressure, low pressure, high viscous oil, or highly contaminated hydraulic oil, we can offer perfect solutions for these applications.
Filson hydraulic spin on filter is characterized by high filtration surface area, huge dirt holding capacity, low pressure differential at high low rates. Its unique design offers exceptional value and price-performance ratio.
Filson hydraulic spin on filter consists of support layer, filter layer, and end parts. Its strong structure show high resistance to variable operating pressure and flow rates. It is widely used in hydraulic system, compressors, gearboxes, power units, lubrication units and so on.
Any other questions? Click Here for more information