Hydraulic Oil Suction Filter
- Better filtration efficiency and lower maintenance costs
- Rigid construction, high collapse pressure rating
- Pleated design for large filtration area
- Excellent dirt-holding capacity with wide filtration precision
- Goop compatibility with a wide range of hydraulic oils
- Huge flow rate up to 1300 l/min
- Reliable quality certified by ISO standards
Filson hydraulic oil suction filter, one kind of inline hydraulic suction filter, is used to filter oil before entering pumps. With high efficiency more than 99.7%, it can capture most contaminants and protect your pump and downstream equipment from damage.
- Construction Material: metal, glass fiber
- Operating Temperature: -20 – 100℃
- Collapse Pressure: 21 – 210 bar
- Micron Rating: from 1 to 180 micron
- Flow Rate: up to 1300 l/min
- Filtration Efficiency: 99.7%
- Common Length: 0 – 25 inch
- Common Diameter: 4 inch
- Minimum Order Quantity: 100 PCs
Note: above parameter is for reference purpose, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Hydraulic Oil Suction Filter
Your Professional Hydraulic Oil Suction Filter Supplier in China
Filson hydraulic oil suction filter is mainly made of stainless steel, glass fiber or other metal, having a robust structure and good chemical resistance. As an important oil filter, Filson hydraulic oil suction filter offers an economical and effective solution on filtering hydraulic oil.
The general micron rating of Filson hydraulic oil suction filter ranges from 1 to 180 micron. Meanwhile, you can also send us your desired hydraulic suction filter specifications in in terms of micron rating, pressure, materials, etc.
Compared to other hydraulic oil filter, Filson hydraulic oil suction filter is able to contain more pleats and larger surface area. Therefore, its flow rate and filtration efficiency can be largely enhanced, and you can reduce overall costs by using fewer filter.
If you are interested in Filson hydraulic oil filter, Click Here for more detailed information!