Hydraulic Filter Element Replacement
- Long lifespan short equipment downtime
- Decreased contamination without additives
- Proper sizes to improve your filtration system safety
- Advanced sealing technology to reduce loss
- Suitable for all kinds of hydraulic environment
- Cleanable to prolong lifespan with a competitive price
- Reliable quality tested by ISO and other international standards
Filson hydraulic filter element replacement is mainly used to capture impurities in fluids in order to protect your filter from particulate contamination and extend its service life. Utilizing the same technology as hydraulic filter element, our replacement filter element has extremely high efficiency of 99.99% at 5 micron.
- Construction Material: micro-fiberglass, cellulose fiber, paper, stainless steel
- Sealing Material: plastic, polyester, nylon, dacron, stainless steel
- Micron Rating: from 1 to 250 micron
- Operating Pressure: up to 420 bar
- Filtration Efficiency: up to 99.99%
- Working temperature: -10℃ – 100℃
- Maximum Flow Rate: 315lpm
Note: above parameter is for reference purpose, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Hydraulic Filter Element Replacement
Your Professional Hydraulic Filter Element Replacement Manufacturer in China
Filson hydraulic filter element replacement, especially high pressure hydraulic filter element, has high pressure resistance up to 420 bar. With fine porosity design, the flow rate of our filter cartridge can reach 315 lpm.
With superior corrosion and temperature resistance as well as good chemical compatibility, you can use Filson hydraulic filter element in a wide range of applications, like steel industry, power generation, material handling, mining, automotive, agriculture, food processing, oil and gas, etc.
As a professional hydraulic filter element manufacturer in China, as long as you send us specifications or drawings of your original filter element, Filson promises to fabricate high-quality hydraulic filter element replacement with equal to or better filtration performance.
Do you have any questions or want to learn more detailed information about Filson hydraulic filter element? Please Click Here!