HPLC Suction Filter
- Outstanding filtration efficiency to capture most particles
- Exceptional micron rating, increased filtration area
- Allowable for most LC/MS instruments with low flow rate
- Longer service time, a lower overall costs
- Stainless steel material, high heat and corrosion resistance
- Customized options to meet different using needs
- Strong mechanical strength, good pressure resistance
Filson HPLC suction filter is mainly made of stainless steel, and it can work normally under harsh environment, like high temperature, corrosion or acid condition. Due to its low flow, our HPLC suction filter is suitable for a wide range of LC/MS applications.
- Construction Material: stainless steel, perfluoroalkoxy alkane(PFA), PTFE
- Operating Temperature: -10 – 100℃
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 21 bar
- Micron Rating/Pore Size: from 5 to 20 micron
- Filtration Efficiency: 99%
- Flow rate: up to 100 ml/min
- Common Outside Diameter: 1/8’’
- Minimum Order Quantity: 100 PCs
Note: customize sizes available, please contact with Filson.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson HPLC Suction Filter
Your Reliable HPLC Suction Filter Manufacturer in China
Filson HPLC suction filter often contains activated carbon, and the micron rating is ranging from 5 to 20 micron. Therefore, our HPLC suction filter can effectively trap impurities in mobile phase as well as minimizing chromatographic interferences resulting from contaminants.
Compared to conventional filters, Filson often choose standard stainless steel or other alloys as main material. So our HPLC suction filter offers high pressure resistance for most chromatography system. Besides, to avoid clogging and maintain stable filtration efficiency, you had better clean HPLC suction filter regularly.
Having 10+ mature production lines and skilled workers, Filson has the ability to provide you a wide range of HPLC suction filter with effective and timely delivery. Meanwhile, you can also choose HPLC column frit to improve your column system.
If you want to learn more detailed information about Filson HPLC suction filter, Click Here!