Filson Horizontal Filter Separator
- Handle gas capacities up to 321 MMsfcd at 1400psig
- 100% removal of 3 micron or larger of solid particles
- 9% removal of 8 micron or larger of liquid drops
- Available in different sizes, materials, and filtration grades
- In accordance with ASME code and ANSI design standard
- Good corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance
Filson horizontal filter separator is suitable for handling high flow rates and high ratio gas to liquid above 750. The working principle of Filson horizontal filter separator is similar to Filson vertical filter separator while the fluid direction is not the same.
- Raw material: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy
- Filter element: fiberglass, epoxy resin, borosilicate, polyester, polypropylene
- Dimension: generally from 8 inch to 50 inch or customized
- Cartridge length: 20 inch, 28 inch, 36 inch, or tailor-made
- Filtration efficiency: 99% removal of all solid particles, 99.9% removal of 8 micron or larger droplets
- Filtration grade: 0.3 micron, 1 micron, 5 micron
- Working temperature: ranging from -15 ℃ to 100 ℃
- Design pressure: up to 1440psi
- Operation pressure: 500-1200psi
- Process: three-stage
- Quality certification: compliance with ASME code and CE certification
Note: listed above are for reference purpose, please consult Filson for customization.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Horizontal Separator
Your Dependable Horizontal Separator Supplier in China
Filson horizontal separator also called horizontal filter separator, is deigned and built to separate two phase, generally used in high gas and low liquid flow applications. They are typically installed upstream and downstream of compressors, glycol dehydration units and fuel gas applications.
Filson horizontal filter separator contains 1 micron filter elements which are used to capture dirt, rust and fine particles from gas fluids. It also involves 3 micron filter cartridges which are used to separate lubricating oil and other contaminants.
The robust structure of Filson horizontal separator permits great reliability and durability even in harsh environment. Single and dual boot are available. Filson horizontal separator design can handle gas capacities up to 321 MMscfd at 1400psig.
Any other questions? Click Here for more information.