High Pressure Flow Restrictor
- High-pressure proof quality for safe operation
- Less clogging possibility due to advanced sintering technology
- Robust and durable raw material leading to strong construction
- The large surface area with a small footprint to save space
- Excellent performance for effective flow control
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson high-pressure flow restrictor or HP flow restrictor is an ideal choice for your high-pressure system which can control both the flow rate of the fluid and pressure of the system, leading to the desired results.
- Construction material: stainless steel, titanium, Hastelloy, Monel, nickel, Inconel, and more
- Working temperature: 450°C for stainless steel ( up to 760°C based on materials )
- Flow tolerance: +/- 7.5% ( higher accuracy available )
- Standard downstream flow rates: 50 slpm
- Standard working pressure: 120 PSIG
- Connection: customizable according to your needs
Note: specifications above are for reference only, more details are to be known by contacting Filson.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson High Pressure Flow Restrictor
Quality High-Pressure Flow Restrictor for Your System
Filson designs and engineers flow restrictors for a wide range of industrial applications and challenging conditions. And high pressure flow restrictors are specially prepared for those systems with high initial pressure.
Filson high pressure flow restrictor is mainly used to control the fluids flowing through the system and provides a stable gas or liquid volume for the downstream processing. At the same time, the device lowers the pressure for the safety of operation.
To better suit your system, Filson provides customer service. You can order different sizes, materials, rates, and connection types to form the high pressure flow restrictor. Just send your specifications to our professional engineering sales, they will tailor a proper product for you.
If you get any interest in Filson high pressure flow restrictor, please do not hesitate to contact us today!
Phone: 86 – 157 3695 8886