Filson Gas Sparger
- Suitable for a wide range of industrial applications
- Superior gas-to-liquid dissolution performance
- Precise micron rating control to fit your requirements
- Custom dimensions to client’s specifications
- Flexible and careful connection design for easy installation
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson gas sparger is also known as air sparger. It’s a main sintered metal media designed and manufactured by Filson. With over two decades of rich experience in the filtration field, Filson is an expert to provide gas sparger for you.
- Construction material: SS 304, 316L, titanium, Inconel, Monel, Nickel, Hastelloy
- Micron rating: 0.2 – 100μm ( typically 0.5 – 12μm )
- Sparger length: 6 – 48inch
- Porous element length: 1 – 4inch
- Maximum resistant temperature: up to 787℃( determined by materials and environments )
- Working pressure: 0.2 – 2MPa ( 3.4MPa for highest )
- Connection: NPT threads, straight tube, flange, sanitary connections
Note: specifications listed above are for reference only, contact Filson to know more details.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Gas Sparger
Your Optimal Gas Sparger Choice in China
Commonly, Filson gas sparger is used to introduce gas into the process liquid and then facilitate the reactions. There are many types of gases available to pass through the sparger, such as nitrogen, CO2, oxygen, ammonia, argon, chlorine, hydrogen, and ozone.
The applications vary due to the different gas types. For example, oxygen sparger is used to supply oxygen for the cell and fish culture, carbon dioxide is used for carbonating the beer and beverages and chlorine is used for pulp and paper bleaching.
Although Filson provides custom service for our customers, it is better not to order a gas sparger in a much long length if the diameter is relatively small. All our gas sparger is fabricated with metal powder, so too long length may result in damage to the product.
Need a gas sparger for your application? Contact Filson now and get an instant quote!