Gas Flow Restrictor
- Sound structure for both large and small molecules
- Available to be tailored to meet specific conditions, chemistries, and formulations
- Multiple configurations to control flow flexibly
- Custom design and dimension fitting your system
- Excellent performance for outstanding processing results
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson gas flow restrictor is a passive device that is designed and sized to limit the flow of gas to a predetermined rate, on this account, this kind of gas flow restrictor is also known as a gas flow limiter.
- Construction material: stainless steel, titanium, Hastelloy, Monel, nickel, Inconel and more
- Working temperature: 450°C for stainless steel
- Maximum working temperature: up to 760°C based on materials
- Particle size: 2 – 20 micron
- Standard working pressure: 120 PSIG
- Unit size: each available for your needs
- Connection: customizable upon requirements
Note: contact Filson for more details and customized solutions.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Gas Flow Restrictor
Ideal Gas Flow Restrictor for Your Application
Filson gas flow restrictor is sintered of a wide range of materials, such as stainless steel, titanium, Hastelloy, nickel, Inconel, and other metals and alloys according to customers’ requirements. Assembled and tested in a Class 100 cleanroom environment, the product is able to be equipped to any conditions to satisfy specific needs.
Filson gas flow restrictor provides a compact, long-lasting and stable flow control to the application. And experiencing a strict manufacturing process, it can withstand sustained high temperature up to 450°C and pressure up to 120 PSIG.
One of the best properties of Filson gas flow restrictors is the uniform pore distribution — they channel through thousands of pores instead of just one. This reduces gas exit velocity and results in a more laminar flow.
As always, Filson provides custom materials, porosity, and hardware configurations to customers’ specifications. If required, please feel free to contact us and our specialists will reply within 8 working hours.