Galvanized Well Screen Pipe
- Lower probability of deformity and collapse
- Extended service life by supporting back washing
- Good tensile strength with high mechanical strength
- Larger available open area ensures maximum entrance
- Uninterrupted flow and no clogging for V-shaped design
- Less costs of maintenance and operation for stable property
- Flexible size, length and dimensions based on customer needs
Filson galvanized well screen pipe is formed by top-grade stainless steel and carbon steel materials, hence it delivers greater mechanical strength and liquids entering capacity. With secondary surface treatment, it also endowed with high corrosion resistance to fit harsh conditions in various wells.
- Raw Material: SS 304/304L, 316/316L, 321, carbon steel
- Outer diameter: 108 mm – 2000 mm
- Shape: round
- Unit length: 5.8 m or customized without weld
- Slot size: 0.2 mm – 5 mm or request
- Thickness: 3 – 10 mm
- Certification: API, ISO
- Depth: up to 1000 ft.
- Style: single layer or multiple layers
- Collapse pressure: 350 psi
- Surface treatment: galvanized
- End connection: welded collar, thread, flanges
- Construction: perforated base pipe, wedge wire screen, gravel pack (optional combination)
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Galvanized Well Screen Pipe
More Durable and Stronger Well Screen Pipe
Filson galvanized well screen pipe is a popular choice for oil and water exploiting. Thanks to rigid construction and well-welded technology, it improves its performance in high pressure and corrosion conditions. After galvanized, especially, it greatly improves operational life.
Feature in uniform structure, larger filtration area and special design, Filson galvanized well screen pipe not only prevents pipe clogging but also supports back washing, thess properties highly reduce the downtime and maintenance costs.
In order to suit for various and difficulty well applications, Filson offers OEM service to allow customers send their unique specifications. By providing competitive price and high performance products, Filson establishes a good reputation in the marker among customers.
For more questions about Filson galvanized well screen pipe, Click Here. Contact Filson today and your well problem will be solved by our professional engineer team!