Flow Restrictors for Micro Metering Valves
- The perfect alternative to needle valves
- Low block rate for better flow control efficiency
- Easy to install, operate, and clean
- Good heat stability and chemical stability
- No pollution to the following process
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson flow restrictors can replace micro metering valves to play the important role of controlling flow rate. Usually, they are designed for fluids. With good properties, the products are applied to various situations.
- Body material: stainless steel, titanium, Hastelloy, Monel, and others on request
- Operating temperature: 450°C
- Operating pressure: usually 120 PSIG
- Shape: disc, tube, cylinder
- Connection: pipe clamp ends, flanges, threaded, compression fittings
Note: get in touch with Filson and receive an instant quote NOW!
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Flow Restrictors for Micro Metering Valves
Your Right Flow Restrictors Choice for Micro Metering Valves
Filson flow restrictor is a reliable and cost-effective replacement for mass flow controllers, orifices, capillaries, and micro metering valves. The product guarantees a constant gas flow at a specific given gas pressure.
After a strictly controlled sintering process, Filson flow restrictors for micro metering valves face less risk of clogging. And due to the stable performance brought by the device, there is no need to design for wide variations inflow.
Filson flow restrictors for micro metering valves are much suitable for peristaltic pump fluid-transfer applications, mass spectrometry, and fraction collection. Meanwhile, they can also be used to regulate gas flow in helium sparging lines and can act as flow-dependent variable back pressure regulators.
Filson is looking forward to being your flow control project partner and assisting you to achieve success in business. So send us your detailed specifications about flow restrictors for micro metering valves and a surprising product is prepared for you.