Flow Restrictors for Gas Chromatography Detectors
- Tailored materials, dimensions, and pore sizes for GC detectors
- High temperature and corrosion resistance for harsh conditions
- Uniform pore distribution for stable and effective flow control
- Flexible connection designs fitting your equipment
- Robust structure for long time use
Filson flow restrictors for gas chromatography detectors are mainly applied to laboratories to control gases to GC detectors. Made of stainless steel and other metals or alloys, the products are quite durable to reduce maintenance costs.
- Raw material: stainless steel, titanium, Hastelloy, Monel, nickel, Inconel, and others
- Working temperature: 450°C ( up to 760°C )
- Particle size: 2 – 20 micron
- Working pressure: 120 PSIG
- Dimension: each
- Connection: plain ends, pipe clamp ends, flanges, compression fittings
Note: the information listed above is for reference only, call Filson to know more.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Flow Restrictors for Gas Chromatography Detectors
Your Dependable Flow Restrictors Manufacturer for Gas Chromatography Detectors
Filson flow restrictors for gas chromatography detectors can be easily found in applications including detecting sulfur species in petrochemicals, trace levels of organochlorine and organophosphorus pesticides in food samples, as well as sulfur and aromatic compounds in flavor and fragrance extracts.
By using Filson flow restrictors, the fluids’ flow is effectively controlled to a required rate and velocity, thus realizing the purpose of the whole system. So as a vital component in gas chromatography, the product shows plenty of physical and chemical properties.
In order to improve the efficiency of the process, Filson flow restrictors are designed with thousands of micron pores inside and outside of the surface, forming numerous ways for gas to pass through.
As your dependable flow restrictors manufacturer for gas chromatography detectors, Filson is always here and ready to help solve all your gas flow control problems and flow restrictor projects. Just contact us TODAY!