Filson flange type HEPA filter is designed to withstand high-pressure and high-flow compressed air, so it can remove harmful particles even in harsh conditions. Moreover, its compact and deep pleat design saves energy and main low resistance to airflow.
- Filter media: synthetic fiber, fiberglass, polyester, cotton, aluminum, etc
- Frame material: galvanized sheet, stainless steel, aluminum sheet, anodized aluminum, etc
- Filtration Precision: 0.3 – 150 microns
- Separator: hot melt adhesive
- Dimension: 610x610x305mm, 305x305x150mm, 457x457x300mm, etc
- Working temperature: up to 80°C
- Working humidity: up to 100%RH
- Maximum Working Temperature: 135℃
- Filtration Efficiency: up to 99.97%
- Initial pressure drop: 250 Pa
- Final pressure drop: up to 500 Pa
- Flange: single side, double side
Note: above sheet is for reference purposes, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Flange Type HEPA Filter
High Efficiency HEPA With Various Flange Styles
Filson flange type HEPA filter is available for diverse styles, such as single inward-turned flanges, single outward-turned flanges, and double-turned flanges. Thanks to its lightweight structure and design, it is easy to install and maintain and its components are easily dismantled.
With high dust holding capacity, Filson flange type HEPA filter has a longer service life to save your maintenance costs. Its frame structure can be fabricated from stainless steel, aluminum, and other metal materials, which delivers excellent performance under turbulent air.
Complying with strict inspection, the Filson flange type HEPA filter utilizes high-density fire retardant adhesive to ensure leakage-proof. As an OEM company, we also support customized services to meet your unique requirements.
Leave your specifications, our experts will offer you the best flange-type HEPA filter for you. If you want to know more tips please Click Here. We are here for you 24/7/365.