Drug Delivery Flow Restrictors
- Significant benefits compared to single bore restrictive flow orifices
- Numerous pore passageways for fluids to pass
- Quality flow restrictors for high heat and corrosion resistance
- Wide range of pore sizes supporting all kinds of applications
- Optimized processing condition for excellent flow control performance
Filson drug delivery flow restrictors are used for a large variety of applications in the medical field and the pharmaceutical industry. All flow restrictors are made of the highest grade stainless steel material or other materials based on a request to reach the ideal results.
- Main material: stainless steel, titanium, Hastelloy, Monel and others on request
- Working temperature: 450°C ( up to 760°C )
- Flow tolerance: +/- 7.5% ( higher accuracy available )
- Operating pressure: usually 120 PSIG
- Shape: disc, tube, cylinder
- Connection: customizable according to actual needs
Note: contact Filson for more available dimensions and pore sizes today.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Drug Delivery Flow Restrictors
Excellent Drug Delivery Flow Restrictors for Worldwide
Filson drug delivery flow restrictors are flow limiting devices that are often equipped in compressed drug delivery lines and distribution manifolds to prevent unexpected high flow caused by damaged line, malfunctioning valve, or pressure regulator.
In the industry, drug delivery refers to methods, formulations, manufacturing techniques, storage systems, and technologies when transporting a pharmaceutical compound to its target position to achieve a desired therapeutic effect. During the process, Filson drug delivery flow restrictors will play a crucial part.
Filson drug delivery flow restrictors control the drug ( mainly liquid drug ) flow to a steady and proper rate and velocity in order to achieve a safe and successful treatment result. When the drug flows through the restrictor, the quantity reduces, leading to the slow distribution downstream.
Filson drug delivery flow restrictor is truly an ideal device for the industry, so if you are looking for a suitable product, do choose Filson as your next partner and advisor.