Drill Casing Pipe
- Rigid and robust to withstand collapse and deformation
- High efficiency and performance to reduce maintain costs
- Great resistance to corrosion and abrasion
- Various connection types for easy handle and install
- Multiple dimensions to meet various requirements
Filson drill casing pipe is fabricated with special heat treatment, which offers excellent strength by increasing wall thickness and reducing abrasion consumption. Based on your requirements, its materials can also be chosen for different conditions.
- Materials: stainless steel, carbon steel, MS(mild steel), etc
- Connection Methods: thread, glue, rubber ring, flange, etc.
- Common Diameter: DN16 mm to DN800 mm
- Thickness: 3.5 mm to 12.5 mm
- Length: 3 m to 12 m
- Color: black
- Working Pressure: 0.2mpa-2.5mpa
- Service Life: more than 50 years
- Suitable for Well Depth: up to 600 m
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Drill Casing Pipe
Design to Deliver Value with Grade Technology
Filson drill casing pipe is featured with high mechanical and tensile strength, hence it has low possibility of collapse and deformation to protect your system more safer and efficient. Its high-strength grade delivers outstanding performance while resisting harsh and sour conditions.
All Filson drill casing pipe is made under strict standards and tests, hence it has reliable quality to ensures longer service life and low maintain costs. It is also designed with various connections to improve the efficiency of installation and store.
Filson put a lot of time and effort to fabricate the best drill casing pipe to optimal your applications with competitive price. As an OEM company, we also provide customized service to produce different dimensions products based on your requirements.
We aim to provide you with the most satisfactory product at the most affordable price. Click Here right now to start our cooperation!