Donaldson Filter Elements
- Outstanding filtration efficiency up to 99.9% at 5 micron
- Good compatibility to fit most gas and liquid filtration system
- Suitable for both pre-, final and sterile filtration
- Trusted quality tested by ISO standards
- Superior flow rates and high throughput
- Good chemical resistance with 100% stainless steel or plastic material
- Cleanable through back-flushing and ultrasonic cleaning
Filson Donaldson filter element is mainly made of 100% polypropylene and stainless steel, thus it can work normally under high temperature and corrosion condition. To meet your unique requirements, Filson can produce various types of Donaldson filter element, such as liquid filter elements, steam elements, etc.
- Construction Material: polypropylene, polysulfone, polyester, stainless steel
- Filtration Efficiency: up to 99.97%
- Micron Rating: 1 – 100 micron
- Operating Temperature: up to 177℃
- Maximum Working Pressure: 350psi
- Flow Rate: from 60 m3/h to 19200 m3/h
- End Cap Material: plastic, aluminium
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Donaldson Filter Elements
Your Professional Donaldson Filter Elements Manufacturer in China
As one type of hydraulic filter elements, Filson Donaldson filter element is suitable for most hydraulic filtration. High filtration efficiency is its one outstanding feature, that is to say that solid particles will retain in the filter with 99.9% at 5 micron.
Filson Donaldson filter element can be ideally used in pre-, final and sterile filtration system. Meanwhile, our products have various applications in both gas and liquid places, like food&beverage, oil filtration, compressed air processing and automotive industry.
Since Filson Donaldson filter element can be clean easily through back-flushing and ultrasonic cleaning methods, you can use it many times for a competitive price. More importantly, the recommended replacement interval can even reach 8000 hours.
If you want to learn more detailed information about Filson Donaldson filter element replacement, please Click Here.