Dental Suction Filter
- Good compatibility foe most exhaust air, virus or bacteria
- High quality suitable for the demand of dental industry
- Outstanding filtration efficiency up to 99.99%
- High flow rate to make no cross-contamination
- Disposable design to replace once a month
- Longer using time, a competitive total cost
- Customized options in terms of materials, sizes, filtration efficiency, etc.
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson dental suction filter is mainly designed to capture most virus and bacteria by drawing air or saliva into filtration system. As one kind of suction filters with strict demand, dental suction filter is only provided for use by professionals and related business.
- Construction Material: plastic
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 550 kPa
- Flow Rate: up to 300 l/min
- Filtration Efficiency: up to 99.99%
- Common Color: yellow
- Minimum Order Quantity: 100 PCs
Note: above parameter is for reference purpose, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Dental Suction Filter
Your Professional Dental Suction Filter Producer in China
Comparing with conventional filters, Filson dental suction filter has fine precision and flow rate up to 300 l/min, so you can get higher efficiency by using it. Generally speaking, our dental suction filter is widely used in dental cleaning, oral surgery, cosmetic treatments or other medical fields.
To guarantee high quality and standard efficiency, Filson controls the whole production process strictly. Besides, each dental suction filter will be tested for the retention of particles and microorganisms before transportation.
Having 20+ years experience on manufacturing filter, Filson has rich experience, professional technicians and advanced technology. Therefore, we has the ability to provide you high-quality dental suction filter. In addition, you can also find standard replacement filter of Durr dental suction filter with an economical price in Filson.
Do you have any questions or want to learn more detailed information about Filson dental suction filter? Please Click Here!