Deep Well Screen Pipe
- Smooth and unobstructed interior screen wall
- Hydraulically effective with a V-shaped design
- Robust construction ensures strong and durable
- Large open area with minimized frictional head loss
- Available for customized service for unique needs
With a continuous wire warp design, Filson deep well screen well is specially designed to obtain deep groundwater. Combine small slot size with a wide open area, it can effectively deliver more water than other types.
- Raw Material: stainless steel 304, 316, etc
- Product Style: fishing neck style, open top style
- Shape: rod, cone
- Length: 12”, 18”, 24”, 36”
- Thickness: 0.188”, 0.116”, 0.125”, 0.25”, etc
- Hole diameter: 1/16”, 1/4”, 3/16”, etc
- Sizes: 3-1/2”, 4”, 4-1/2”, 5”, 5-1/2”, etc
- Outer diameter: 1-3/4”, 2”, 2-1/2”, 2-7/8”, etc
- Rod diameter: 3/16”, 1/4”, or customized
- Open area perforation: 33%
- Standard: API, ISO
Note: above sheet is for reference purposes, please contact us for custom size
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Deep Well Screen Pipe
High Yield with an Effective Flow
Filson deep well screen pipe is formed by high-level metal materials, which can avoid problems like corrosion and collapse. Therefore, it is endowed with excellent resistance to chemicals and heat, which allows it to work normally under deep well conditions.
Thanks to precision slot cuts and smooth treatment, Filson deep well screen pipe has low hydraulic resistance and high filtration accuracy, which means our product can allow water to flow freely and effectively.
What’s more, Filson deep well screen pipe is washable and cleanable for a longer trouble-free life. Supporting customized service, from materials to slot features to dimensions, Filson screen pipe is able to optimal your applications with low consumption.
Except for precipitation well needs, Filson also provides screen pipes for other usage like air conditioning wells, geothermal wells, borewells, etc. If you want to know more information about our products, please Click Here to contact us!