Cylindrical Extruder Screen
- Large filtration surface area with cylindrical shapes
- Available in spot welded edges or aluminum alloy frame edges
- High flow rate under low pressure differential
- Optional materials such as stainless steel, carbon steel, etc
- High strength and good durability for long lifespan
- Custom service as well as competitive prices
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson cylindrical extruder screen provides a larger filtration surface area than screen disc, approximately several times(depending on diameter and height) that of the screen disc. Filson cylindrical extruder screen is available in single or multilayer with spot welded edge or aluminum alloy border edge.
- Raw material: stainless steel wire mesh, galvanized steel, low carbon steel, iron
- Layer: single layer or multiple layers
- Diameter: 40-200mm
- Length: 115-150mm or tailor-made
- Mesh counts: 20, 40, 60, 80 and so on
- Filtration accuracy: 2-2000 micron
- Edge treatment: spot welding edge or aluminum alloy frame edge
- Quality certification: comply with ISO: 9001 standards
Note: listed above are for reference purpose, please consult Filson for customization.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Cylindrical Extruder Screen
Your Dependable Cylindrical Extruder Screen Manufacturer in China
Filson cylindrical extruder screen can be made of different materials such as stainless steel wire mesh, galvanized or low carbon, etc. We can offer various sizes of cylindrical extruder screen. Send us your drawing and specifications, we will quote for you immediately.
Filson cylindrical extruder screen features high heat resistance, high wear resistance and good corrosion resistance. Its high strength and good durability allows for long service life. We can customize your cylindrical extruder screen as your request.
Filson cylindrical extruder screen has served a wide variety of applications including polyester, polyamide, plastic blown, varnishes, paints and other polymer extrusion. It can also be used as filters to separate sand other fine particles from water in industrial or irrigation.
Any other questions? Click Here for more information