Filson spends a lot of time introducing new shell and tube heat exchanger or upgrading present heat exchanger system to provide the highest quality and excellent performance device for our customers all over the world.
- Material: stainless steel, carbon steel, manganese steel, copper, aluminum, titanium
- Media type: oil, water, air, gas
- Working temperature: under 450℃(up on material)
- Working pressure: under 6.4MPa
- Heat exchange area: 1 – 800㎡
- Color: grey, blue, silver, brown(based on customer requirements)
- Standard: ASME, ANSI, JIS, GB
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Corrugated Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger
Ideal Corrugated Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger for the Application
When a fluid flows through a tube, there are some factors that affect the way it moves like pressure, the nature of the fluid and the design of the tube wall. Usually, a shell and tube heat exchanger is designed with a smooth tube.
However, different from common shell and tube heat exchanger, Filson corrugated shell and tube heat exchanger disrupts the flow, tiny whirlpool regions are formed in the fluid and turbulence occurs.
The unique design improves the efficiency of heat transfer by promoting the complete mixing of the fluids and even thermal disbursement without damaging the integrity.
Filson corrugated shell and tube heat exchanger is an ideal device to be applied to any industrial applications to save energy. More detailed information to be known by contacting us today!