Copper Mesh Extruder Screen
- High quality copper wire mesh construction materials
- Large dirt holding capacity, durable and reusable
- Excellent thermal conductivity and soft texture
- Good resistance to corrosion and high temperature
- Customized service as well as competitive prices
- In accordance with ISO: 9001 quality certification
- Widely used for molten plastic, rubber and other extrusions
Copper mesh extruder screen, like the name suggest, is made of copper wire mesh. It has excellent thermal conductivity and soft texture that make it perfect for extrusion applications. It can also be used in food processing, metallurgy, paper making industries.
- Raw material: copper wire mesh/cloth
- Thickness: 1-5 mm
- Pore size: 0.154-1.99 mm
- Mesh counts: 10-100 (max 500)or tailor-made
- Working temperature: up to 300℃
- Layer: single layer or multilayers
- Type: weaving, pleated, sintered
- Shape: round, rectangular, tube, ring, oval, kidney-shaped
- Edge: with or without frame
- Quality certification: comply with ISO: 9001 standards
Note: listed above are for reference purpose, please consult Filson for customization.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Copper Mesh Extruder Screen
Your Dependable Copper Mesh Extruder Screen Manufacturer in China
As a professional copper mesh extruder screen manufacturer in China, Filson utilizes high quality copper wire mesh to construct copper mesh extruder screen. We have sufficient stock, order now, ship now. And you can customize into your desired shapes and sizes.
Copper mesh extruder screen is generally woven with various shapes like round, rectangular, oval and kidney. It is used to eliminate impurities from rubber, chemical fiber, coating and other molten plastic. It has high filtration precision in extrusion filtering.
We offer high performance copper mesh extrude screen with competitive prices. In addition, our copper mesh extruder screen has been approved by ISO: 9001 quality management system. Send us your drawing and specifications, we will quote for you immediately.
Any other questions? Click Here for more information