Filson: Providing You Comprehensive Coconut Oil Filtration Solution
As a senior designer and manufacturer of filtration equipment, Filson has a comprehensive range of filters and accessories suitable for filtering coconut oil, whether for particle or water removal.
- Having passed ISO9001 and CE certifications
- Highly immaculate products due to strict testing
- Complete types to be suitable for many systems
- Non-toxic properties ensure the safety of coconut oil
- Superior materials purchased from foreign suppliers
What is Coconut Oil Filter?
Impurities in coconut oil can be removed through multiple filters. Filson offers a variety of coconut oil filter machines and accessories that remove solid impurities and liquids respectively from coconut oil, with a filtration efficiency of up to 99.9%.
Coconut oil filters used for removing particles include pressure leaf oil filters, spark filters, candle filters, water removal filters centrifugal oil filters, coalesce skids, vacuum dehydrators, etc. You can choose the most appropriate filter should be selected based on your filtration system.
Because the filters are usually used to filter coconut oil, peanut oil, corn oil, and other edible oil, Filson coconut filters are manufactured of non-toxic materials that can directly contact the food. It can filter the oil efficiently without causing any pollution.
Coconut Oil Filter Types for Removing Particles:
Coconut oil flows through pressure leaf filter medium under pressure, impurities are filtered out and form a filter cake, and clean coconut oil flows out through the manifold. Filson provides both horizontal and vertical pressure blade filters to better fit into your system.
Mainly composed of a filtration medium, filter plate, and stainless steel housing, the Filson sparkler filter has strong construction and heat resistance, up to 150℃. Filson offers various nominal diameters of 8, 14, 18, 24, and 33 inches, with a surface area range of 0.1 to 10 m².
Filson coconut oil filter is specially designed to filter all kinds of oils, such as coconut oil, corn oil, olive oil, etc. It uses non-toxic material, can directly contact the food, and not only effectively improves the purity of oil, but also ensures that the composition of oil remains the same.
As a closed system, the metal housing of the Filson candle filter underwent precision welding and integrity testing to ensure 100% sealing. There are PP, PES, PTFE, and other materials made of filter elements in the strong housing, which has very good filtration performance.
Using 100% high-quality stainless steel material, Filson stainless steel filter housing has high mechanical strength, excellent corrosion resistance, and high temperature resistance. It is compatible with single or multiple filter cartridges and has a long service life.
Coconut Oil Filter Types for Removing Water: (3)
Main Parts of Coconut Oil Filter: (5)
- Usually applied in oil filter press, pressure leaf oil filter, sparkler filter and other equipment, Filson coconut oil filter paper has excellent permeability and high filtration efficiency. It comes in many dimensions to choose, and offers customized products.
- With multiple layers of wire mesh, Filson coconut oil filter leaves can pre-filter and fine-filter coconut oil to achieve high impurity capture efficiency. Its porosity is up to 85%, which can achieve high liquid flux and effectively improve filtration efficiency.
Filson Coconut Oil Filter Benefits
Filson offers a variety of different filters that can be used to filter coconut oil, and they don’t work exactly the same way. You can always buy the coconut oil filter that suits your system.
From designing drawings, and purchasing raw materials, to production, testing, and shipping, Filson always adheres to strict standards to ensure the best performance of coconut oil filters.
Most Filson coconut oil filters are fully automated and very easy to use. You can control the device directly through a PLC touch screen, which greatly saves the time and energy costs.
Filson always wins recognition from customers with superior quality and competitive prices. Choose Filson as your coconut oil filter supplier and you will receive cost-effective products.
Advantages of Filson Coconut Oil Filter
- Durable: Filson coconut oil filter is mostly composed of metal housing and filter medias. We always use superior SS 304 or 316L housing to be resistant to wear and high pressure. The internal filter cloth, filter paper or filter element also have large dirt holding capacity.
- Multifunctional: In addition to filtering coconut oil efficiently, Filson coconut oil filter can also be used to purify corn oil, peanut oil, sunflower oil and other edible oils. Our vacuum dehydrator even can filter high viscosity oil because having heating function.
- Customized: Filson is an OEM factory integrating designing, manufacturing, and delivery, therefore, one stop solution is provided. We can design drawings and produce them according to your personalized needs, no matter what material or size you need.
Features of Coconut Oil Filter
- Large dirt holding capacity reduces down time
- Cleanable and reusable extends the service life
- Good resistance to high temperature of 260℃
- Premium raw materials provides excellent performance
- Strict testing to ensure that the product is flawless
- Advanced welding technology, good sealing without leakage
- Wide applications due to compatible with multiple oils
- Precise and uniform aperture guarantees accurate filtration
- Quick filtration speed with high flow rate up to 6000 LPH
Why Choose Filson Coconut Oil Filter
Coconut oil filtration belongs to food industry, which requires strict production environment and hygienic equipment. Filson has high standard of production workshop, non-toxic materials and advanced disinfection technology, providing you with clean and high quality coconut oil filter.
Filson always puts customer satisfaction first, so from design, production, testing to delivery of coconut oil filter, we follow strict standards. We will conduct multiple tests including integrity test, pressure test, flow rate test, etc. on the product to test its performance.
Don’t worry about Filson’s aftermarket service. Whether you need goods to port or to door, we can always meet your needs. If you have any questions in using, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately, we will be 24 / 7 online and give you satisfactory reply.
Contact Filson by phone +86-157 3695 8886 or send us an email at email@example.com. We are very glad to build partnership with you!
- Housing Materials: stainless steel 304/316L, carbon steel, Monel, titanium, hastelloy, etc.
- Medium Materials: cloth, paper, synthetic, cellulose, metal, etc.
- Capacity: 1L to 3500L
- Micron Rating: 0.2 μm to 100 μm
- Flow Rate: 600 LPH to 6000 LPH
- Tolerance Temperature: 260℃
- Working Pressure: 3 bar To 25 bar
- Frequency: 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Dirt Holding Capacity: 500 cc to 12,000 cc
- Rotation Speed: 5,000 RPM to 8,000 RPM
- Oil Industry
- Food & Beverage
- Chemical Industry
- Petrochemical Industry
- Metallurgical Industry
- Cosmetic Industry
- Environmental Protection Industry
Coconut Oil Filter FAQ Guide
- Solid impurity
Coconut oil in the process of extraction, will inevitably contain some impurities, such as coconut fragments, batting, dust and so on. They can be removed by equipment like pressure leaf filter, sparkler filter, coconut oil filter press, candle filter, etc.
- Emulsified water
Emulsified water is a liquid impurity dissolved in coconut oil. Filson vacuum dehydrator uses the principle of different boiling points, the two are separated by heating the coconut oil. This method cleans up the coconut oil thoroughly, but a little slowly.
- Free water
Free water is liquid impurity that is not mixed with coconut oil. It is found independently in coconut oil and can be separated by coalesce skid. Our product has high flow rate of up to 50 ppm to remove free water.
For different impurities in coconut oil, we have a variety of filters to choose from to accurately remove useless particles or liquids in coconut oil.
Coconut oil filters capable of capturing solid impurities:
- pressure leaf filter
- sparkler filter
- coconut oil filter press
- candle filter
Filter capable of separating water from the coconut oil:
- centrifugal oil filter
- coalesce skid
- vacuum dehydrator
Filson offers both automatic and manual coconut oil filters and you can choose the most suitable according to your own needs. The automatic coconut oil filter is controlled through the PLC touch screen, which is very easy to operate and use.
- Edible: Coconut oil has high smoke point up to 232℃ and provides a lot of nutrients, so it is ideal for cooking, baking, seasoning and other ways.
- Toiletries: Coconut oil can prevent oxidation, removes cutin and prevents ultraviolet, etc. so it is widely used in the cosmetics industry.
- Hair Conditioner: Being benefit for the scalp and hair, coconut oil is added to the shampoo products, with the effect of removing dandruff and moistening the hair.
- Non-Toxic Insect Repellent: Mixed with base oil, coconut oil can remove pests and prevent mosquito bites.
- Stain Removal: Mix with baking soda for coconut oil to effectively remove stains from clothes. It is an important ingredient in laundry detergent.
- Deodorant: The natural smell of coconut oil is very good, which can refresh air.
The metal housing of Filson coconut oil filter has good mechanical strength, wear resistance, heat resistance, corrosion resistance, and can be reused many times.
Among the filter medium, the filter cloth and filter paper are disposable, while the metal filter element is washable. They all have large dirt holding capacity to maximize the service life of coconut oil filter.