- Large dirt holding capacity of wrapped depth filter medium
- Low pressure differential, minimum maintenance costs
- ISO 12500 quality as well as a competitive price
- Wide filtering rating range from 25 micron to 0.01 micron
- Compact construction structure and long service life
- High temperature resistance, good coalescing performance
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson coalescing filter element also called coalescing filter cartridge, is made of a variety of composite materials by special process. It has been extensively used for compressed air and natural gas, CNG, air/oil coalesce.
- Raw material: fiberglass with phenolic resin binder, stainless steel
- Inner core material: stainless steel, carbon steel
- End cap material: stainless steel, carbon steels
- Cartridge length: generally from 10 inch to 30 inch, or customized
- Flow capacity: up to 65000 SCFM
- Filtering rate: 0.01 micron
- Filtering efficiency: 99.99% at 0.5 micron
- Working temperature: ranging from -15 ℃ to 105 ℃
- Maximum pressure differential: 145 psig
- Maximum oil content residual: 0.01ppm w/w
- Quality certification: ISO 12500
Note: listed above are for reference purpose, please consult Filson for customization.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Liquid Liquid Coalescer
Your Dependable Liquid Liquid Coalescer Manufacturer in China
As a professional coalescing filter element manufacturer in China, Filson has the ability to produce a range of coalescing filter element. We can also provide coalescing filter element replacement of some famous brands, such as Pall coalescer filter element, Ingersoll Rand coalescing filter, Parker coalescing filter element, Peco coalescing filter, Peco filter elements.
Filson coalescing filter element will remove approximately 99.99% of oil and water aerosols at 0.1 micron from fluid. It is recommended that you should install pre-filters to filter out large particles and protect coalescing filter vessel and element.
The wet gas passes through Filson coalescing filter element inside to outside, oil, water and other liquid aerosols passes through the filter media, and these small drop will be aggregated into large droplets, then drained by gravity to the bottom of Filson coalescing filter housing.
If you are interested in Filson coalescing filter element or have any doubt about it, we are always here to support you satisfied service and awesome product. Send us your inquiry for Filson coalescing filter cartridge.
Any other questions? Click Here for more information.