Circular Extruder Screen Disc
- Keep away mixing of foreign particles in final extrusions
- Provide standard circular extruder screen disc
- Customized service as well as competitive prices
- Smooth surface with no burrs, sharp edges, acute angles
- Uniform mesh holes, large dirt holding capacity
- In accordance with ISO: 9001 quality standards
- Send Us Inquiry
Circular extruder screen disc is specially designed to keep away mixing of foreign particles into final extrusion products and to provide clean and clear extrusions. Thus it is widely used in plastic processing, chemical, rubber and pharmaceutical industries.
- Raw material: stainless steel wire, brass, copper
- Mesh counts: usually 20-80 (finer mesh holes can be customized)
- Thickness: 0.35-8 mm
- Layer: single layer or multilayers
- Micron rating: from 1 micron to 300 micron
- Working temperature: up to 120℃
- Quality certification: comply with ISO: 9001 standards
Note: listed above are for reference purpose, please consult Filson for customization.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Circular Extruder Screen Disc
Your Dependable Circular Extruder Screen Disc Manufacturer in China
As a professional circular extruder screen disc manufacturer in China, our circular extruder screen disc is cut uniformly to avoid uneven edges, burrs, sharp edge, acute angle and other defects. Its smooth surface allows for stable filtration process.
Circular extruder screen disc is one of the most frequently used extruder screen in the extruded profiles and blown film industries where the contamination of the raw material is less and there is often lower pressure within the extruder head.
Circular extruder screen disc similar to circular filter disc, are made of stainless steel wire mesh, galvanized steel, or other alloy mesh. They are featured with high tensile strength, excellent corrosion resistance and fine filtration precision.
Circular extruder screen discs are available in different sizes, variants and specifications. And it can be processed into single layer or multi-layer. We provide standard circular extruder screen disc with uniform pore size and fine mesh holes.
Any other questions? Click Here for more information