Cement Filter Bag
- Extremely high particle removal efficiency
- Durability with long lifespan up to 9 months
- High temperature resistance suitable industrial application
- Various material to meet unique anti-corrosion and acid needs
- FDA complaint materials with high quality
- Low differential pressure and emission to reduce loss
- Cleanable and reusable, a competitive price
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson cement filter bag, also known as cement dust-collector-filter-bags, is popular in capturing and remove dust-containing gas in cement plants. Filson cement filter bag can resist flexing, abrasion and chemicals, so it will perform better with high efficiency up to 90%.
- Construction Material: fiberglass, nomex, P84, PTFE, stainless steel…
- Filtration Efficiency: up to 90%
- Micron Rating: from 0.5 micron to 200 micron
- Operating Temperature: up to 240℃
- Common Thickness: 1.8 – 2.0mm
- Air permeability: up to 16m3/min
- Common Size: 7’’ x 16.5’’, 7’’ x 32’’, 4’’ x 8’’ …
- Finish Options: plain, glazed, singed, acrylic coating
- Minimum Order Quantity: 50PCs
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, custom sizes available.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Cement Filter Bag
Your Trusted Cement Filter Bag Manufacturer in China
Filson provides high-quality cement filter bag with the finest materials to meet all kinds of industrial needs. Our cement filter bag can work effectively under high temperature of 240℃, and it can also withstand corrosion and acid better.
With low differential pressure and high air permeability, Filson cement filter bag can largely reduce the product loss. Besides, various finishes can be applied to filter bag for enhancing cleaning and efficiency, as well as prolonging service life.
With fine micron rating design, Filson cement filter bag has good density and it can also work normally under high moisture condition. Except cement filter bag, pulse jet filter bags can also resist high temperature in cement industry.
If you want to learn more detailed information about Filson cement filter bag, Click Here!