Filson Casing Pipe for Borewell Manufacturer
- Strict accordance with the DIN 4925 standards to produce
- V-shaped or trapezoidal thread ensures well connection
- Non-toxic and tasteless avoids the pollution of water and oil
- Strong structure to resist the liquid pressure in wells
- Good stability for long-term use and without corrosion
- Light weight to install and maintain conveniently
Filson casing pipe for borewell also known as borehole well casing, mainly made of high density PVC or UPVC, which has excellent mechanical strength, good corrosion resistance and pressure resistance. It can support well depths of up to 200 m.
- Color: deep blue
- Materials: PVC, UPVC or galvanised iron
- Connection Method: screw thread
- Length: 2.9 m to 5.8 m
- Slot Width: 0.8 mm to 1.7 mm
- Thickness: 3.5 mm to 14 mm
- Length of Threads: 25 mm to 90 mm
- Common Diameter: DN40 mm to DN250 mm
- Suitable for Well Depth: less than 200 m
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Casing Pipe for Borewell
Reliable Protection for Hard, Crystalline Rock Environment Well
The most common material of Filson casing pipe for borewell is PVC or UPVC, and the casing pipe is also partly made of galvanized steel. Compared with metal material, PVC casing has the advantages of light weight, non-toxic, smooth surface, no rust and so on.
The production processes of Filson casing pipe for borewell are extremely normative. We have professional technology team and workers, standard production workshop, advanced equipment, therefore our casing pipe has accurate, consistent size and superior performance.
If you have personalized requirements, Filson is able to provide customized services to design and manufacture borewell casing pipe according to your needs. As long as you send us the data you want, we can quickly reply and quote.
Click Here to learn more about Filson casing pipe for borewell or get a quote. We will serve you wholeheartedly.