Your Professional Cartridge Filter Housing Manufacturer
Filson cartridge filter housing also called cartridge filter vessel, offers a complete line of single cartridge filter housings and multi-cartridge filter housings for use in the clarification, sterilization and high-efficiency filtration of liquids and gases.
Filson cartridge filter housing can be custom manufactured with the widest range of sizes, material and cartridge filter housing design options to exactly match your flow rate, pressure rating and holding volume requirements, including 316 stainless steel cartridge filter housing, industrial cartridge filter housings, sock filter housing, single cartridge filter housing, multi cartridge filter housing.
Ask for a quick quote on Filson Cartridge filter housing now!
Filson Cartridge Filter Housing
Filson cartridge filter housings can fit DOE, Type 222, or Type 226 filter cartridges in 10-inch, 20-inch, 30-inch, 40-inch or 60-inch lengths.
We have a full selection of water filter cartridges to use with Filson or other brand’s cartridge filter housings.
To offer larger contaminant holding capabilities and flow capacities up to 8000 gpm, Filson SS cartridge filter housing can accommodate cartridges from 1 to more than 200.
Compared to other cartridge filter housing manufacturers, Filson industrial cartridge filter housings delivery end-users a large variety of cartridge filter design choices for chemical compatibility and increased particle retention. Filson cartridge filter housings are ideal using in chemical systems, commercial RO and membrane water treatment systems, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food & beverage, industrial facilities…
With the Filson’s know how in cartridge filter housing industry, we can help you save costs and remain competitive by being your OEM partner for stainless steel filter housing.
Whether for standard, custom or different thickness, Filson cartridge filter housings provide a high quality solution for all market needs.
Filson Single Cartridge Filter Housing are rugged, lightweight and low in cost to provide economical filtration of a wide variety of liquids.
It features a ring-nut closure, clamp closure or bolt closure with a standard O-ring for quick, easy cartridge change-outs and secure sealing.
Filson single cartridge filter housing configurations include inline, T-type, L-type and open types.
Flexible connections and adjustable-height legs allow the end-user to easily install the housings to new or existing limited space.
Wall mounting brackets are available as well.
Filson single cartridge filter housings are sold ready to install with all gaskets, o-rings and parts.
And it allows fully access all cartridge filter vessel internal surfaces for easy cleaning with ss filter housing complete disassembly possibility.
Buna-N gaskets are standard, while other materials are available for stainless steel cartridge filter housing positive seal thereby preventing fluid bypass.
Flow rates up to 100 GPM, Filson single cartridge filter housing are even available to hot water and high-pressure applications with polished or sandblast surface treatment.
Filson Multi-Cartridge Filter Housing or multi cartridge filter vessel is an industrial water filter housing with a lightweight, externally polished stainless steel design.
It has superior flow capacities and contaminant holding capabilities with a wide variety and numbers of filter cartridges.
Filson multi-cartridge filters provide outstanding durability and reliable performance across variety of industrial and commercial applications.
It features including a swing bolt secured, quick opening cover, sealing plate and an internal positive pressure cartridge alignment.
Constructed from 304, 316 or 316L stainless steel, Filson multi cartridge filter housings comes with standard zinc plated bolts and legs.
For added corrosion resistance, all cover bolt and leg mounting hardware can be offered with stainless steel options.
Filson multi cartridge filter housings are available with threaded or flanged connections for easy mounting on equipment or on the floor to conserve space.( If you need to import flanged for your marine project, here is a good supplier)
And Filson vertical stainless steel cartridge filter housing adopts user-friendly cover lifting device for easy replacing filter cartridges.
Compared to other stainless steel filter housing, Filson multi cartridge filter housings can accommodate more than 200 cartridges around.
For large flow applications, you can choose the vertical to minimize the system’s floor space, or the horizontal option to maximize ease of operation.
Filson Horizontal Cartridge Filter Housing is a high flow cartridge filter housing with horizontal design.
They provide large diameter cartridges resulting in fewer cartridges and smaller, lower costs, comparing with other cartridge filter vessels using normal size filter cartridges.
Filson horizontal cartridge filter housings have slight pitch to prevent liquid spillage when opening cover.
Our users will spend less time cleaning filter systems and changing cartridge by the hinged cover and removable cartridge support plate in cartridge filter vessel.
Filson horizontal cartridge filter housing features large size clean and dirty drain for easy venting, draining and sampling.
An air vent facilitates effective venting before start up or draining, especially in high flow rate or high pressure ratings filtration use.
.Available for flow rates up to 8000gpm, Filson horizontal stainless steel filter housings filter fluids at reduced pricing.
Filson horizontal filter housing’s quality workmanship and chemical compatibility assure clean fluids and consistent, reliable filtration performance.
Features of Filson Cartridge Filter Housing
- High-grade carbon, stainless steel 304, 316, 316 L construction
- Crevice-free welding provide a smooth interior for easy cleaning
- Standard features include vent, gauge ports, clean drain & dirty drain connections
- T-Port/ In-Line/ Open/ L-Port choices for single cartridge filter housing
- Flanged or threaded connection for multi cartridge filter housings
- Duplex are available for continual operation
- Minimal pressure losses due to optimized flow patterns
- Cartridge filter housing has a universal top seal plate for cup, spring or fin style tops
- Machined cover gasket groove provides positive O-ring sealing
- Each cartridge filter housing get through factory hydro-tested
- Custom possibilities for high-pressure/hot water applications
- Single unit disassembly for easy cleaning and cartridge replacement.
- All parts (except o-ring) can be made of stainless steel for strength, durability and chemical compatibility
- Polished or sandblast exterior and pickle passivate interior / exterior for enhanced corrosion resistance
What is Cartridge Filter
Filson cartridge filter is composed of cartridge filter vessel, water filter cartridges( melt blown, wound PP…) and internal support cage.
They are mainly used to effectively and economically remove solids from liquid, especially capturing fine particles and contamination.
Most water purification processes choose Filson industrial cartridge filters as the final step.
According to different flow rate and filter medium requests, Filson could offer single cartridge filter housing, multi cartridge filter housing, carbon liquid cartridge filter, ss316 cartridge filter housing, ss304 industrial cartridge filter housing for better serving your systems.
Cartridge Filter Working Principle
Unfiltered liquid enters Filson cartridge filter housing and is distributed evenly around the water filter cartridges from outside to inside.
Solids are collected on the cartridges outside for easy removal.
The filtered liquid then exits through the outlet pipe of cartridge filter housing.
Bag Filter vs Cartridge Filter
- Both are sediments filters, but most Filson liquid cartridge filters have a much greater filter surface than bag filters as inner water filter cartridges have a pleated conformation.
- Filson filter bags can be reused for low operating cost, while Filson cartridge filter inserts are normally disposable that they have to be replaced when the cartridge filter housing is clogged.
- Filson bag filters are mostly surface-type filters and are frequently used for dust removal with filtration media, such as activated carbon, needle felt, and nylon. Filson cartridge filters, including multi cartridge filter and single cartridge filter housings can be surface or depth-type filters.
- An industrial cartridge filter housing is preferred as sub-micron filtration where there are very low micron levels of contamination and fine particles need to be removed. In many cases, Filson cartridge filter housings can be used as a final purification step.
Technical Data of Filson Cartridge Filter Housing
- Material of Construction:Carbon Steel, SS304, SS316, ..
- Available Cartridge Lengths:10″20″30″40″60″
- Maximum Flow Rate:Up to 8000 GPM
- Design Pressure: 300 psi
- Design Temperature:300°F (149ºC)
- Ring Seals: Buna N, EPR, Viton, Teflon
- Other Options: duplex vessel, horizontal design
Application of Filson Cartridge Filter Housing
- Potable Water
- Process Water
- Oil and Gas
- Food & Beverage
- Pre RO water
- Compressed air
FilSon cartridge filter housing can be custom manufactured with a large variety of shapes, materials, flow capacities and filter cartridges, such as multi cartridge filter housing, stainless steel water filter housing, sock filter housing and high flow filter housing.
All heavy-duty 304L, 306 or 316L SS cartridge filter housings are mirror polished for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
- 100% stainless steel for durability
- Ring cover seal for no external leaks
- Two drains provided for clean and dirty fluids
- Pipe fittings are readily accessible for easy installation
- Standard with pressure gauges, mounting legs and flange connections
- Extensive choice of cartridge micron ratings – 0.35, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 ,100
Filson cartridge filter housing is convenient to install and clean. There are around 1 to 52 cartridges in stainless steel water filter to offer a wide range of flow capacities.
V-band clamp or swing bolt closures are designed for quick, easy cartridge change-outs and secure sealing.
Cartridge filters housing can be used in chemical systems, general pre-filtration, high-purity water and even food & beverages.
As a leading cartridge filter housing manufacturer, Filson can supply all kinds of cartridge filter housing for any applications like water filtration, oil filtration etc.