Box Type HEPA Filter
- High airflow resistance up to 3400 m3/hr
- Excellent particle-holding capacity up to 99％
- Self-supported structure with uniform pleat spacing
- Rugged and durable structure for metal enclosing frame
- Customized solutions available for unique requirements
Filson box-type HEPA filter utilizes a one-piece endless gasket to guarantee a leak-free seal performance. By adopting ultra-thin filter media and uniform spacing pleats, it achieves high dust volume with a dense filter area.
- Filter media: synthetic fiber, fiberglass, polyester, cotton, aluminum, etc
- Frame material: aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized steel
- Filtration Precision: 0.3 – 150 microns
- Filtration efficiency: 99.5%
- Standard size: 610x610mm, 762x610mm, or customized
- Depth: 150mm, 292mm
- Wind Speed: 3400 m3/h
- Sealant: polyurethane AB glue, polyurethane foam
- Working temperature: up to 80°C
- Working humidity: up to 100%RH
- Initial pressure drop:160 Pa – 250 Pa
- Final pressure drop: up to 500 Pa
Note: the above sheet is for reference purposes, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Box Type HEPA Filter
Optimized Design For Highest Performance
Generally speaking, Filson box-type HEPA filter is widely used in make-up-air or re-circulation parts, it can also used to filter out toxic ultra-fine particles, that is why it is a popular product in the most demanding conditions, like pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, electronics, etc.
Filson box type HEPA filter has a unique structure in which pleats are separated by tapered corrugated metal separators, but hammed edges avoid the risk of damaging the pleat. Hence our product enjoys a uniform and dense surface area with low initial resistance, which greatly extends its lifespan.
With a metal frame and superior filter media, Filson box-type HEPA filter is capable of controlling airflow up to 3400 m3/hr even in high humidity conditions. Fabricating in line with UL900 grade flame retardant, it increases safety when used.
Filson supports customized service in order to fulfill your special application needs, so you can send us your specifications, and drawings to us, and our professional experts will design the best box-type HEPA filter for you.
Except for box-type HEPA filters, we also provide various types of HEPA filters, if you want to get more tips, please Click Here to contact us instantly.