Filson: Professional AHU Filter Manufacturer
As an experienced manufacturer and supplier, Filson AHU filter is popular in the market because of its reliable quality, competitive price, and fast delivery.
- Consistent and effective performance to boost your applications
- Durable ensures longer service life and low frequent replacement
- Thoughtful service from design to aftermarket support
- Comprehensive product portfolio to meet different needs
- Superior dust holding capacity with low-energy cost
What is AHU Filter?
Filson AHU filter also referred to as air handling unit filter, is divided into three parts: primary filter, secondary filter, and final filter. Different filter types have various effects on efficiency and accuracy. Typically, the primary filter is used to protect fine filters to save maintenance costs.
Whether panel or pocket shapes, the Filson AHU filter is endowed with high dust-holding capacity because of its larger surface area, which not only locks more contaminants but also improves airflow to consume low energy.
Depending on application requirements, the Filson AHU filter is available for diverse filter media, shapes, and frame materials, for example, synthetic filter media has resistant to moisture build-up, so it is an ideal choice for damp conditions by preventing the reproduction of mildew and mould.
AHU Filter Main Categories
Mainly made of quality synthetic material, the Filson bag filter is usually used as a secondary filter as it can block pollen, bacteria, and other dust that the panel filter can not catch. By using a hot fusion process, it is stable and robust to lower the possibility of breakage or leakage.
Filson AHU Filter Benefits
Thanks to uniform and compact pleats, the Filson AHU filter has an extended filtration area to realize higher dirt-holding capacity and minimum air flow, which allows it more efficient than others.
Each Filson AHU filter goes through strict inspection before market release, and it is certified by various standards, including ISO, EN, UL, etc., to ensure consistent performance.
From primary filter to secondary filter to final filter, Filson AHU filter provides a comprehensive product portfolio to support extensive range of applications.
Fully made of quality filter media and a robust metal frame, the Filson AHU filter is able to withstand harsh conditions such as high temperatures and damp environments.
Main Features of AHU Filter
- Low-pressure drop ensures low energy costs
- Excellent high-temperature resistance
- Robust and sturdy metal frame structure
- The pleated design ensures wider surface area in small space
- Stable filtration performance under harsh conditions
- Huge dirt holding capacity with high efficiency
- Optimized design for the highest performance
- Lower risks of breakage or leakage
- Easy to install and handle as a simple structure
- Available for customized sizes, dimensions, and shapes
- Completely leak-proof seal for safe operation
- Longer service life with low initial resistance
- Reliable quality in line with various certifications
- Low investment and operating costs
- Flame retardant media in line with UL900
Why Choose Filson AHU Filter
Filson believes that quality materials is crucial to producing AHU filter with high performance and durable, hence we carefully select materials based on their strength, chemical resistance, and size to ensure our filter meet or exceed industry standards.
Each Filson AHU filter follows strict quality control measures at every stage of production, from material selection to final inspection. Therefore, our product is capable of working under harsh conditions while maintaining high filtration efficiency.
As an OEM company, Filson provides a diverse range of AHU filters, including panel filter, bag filters, pleated filter, etc. We also offer customized solutions depending on your specific needs. Our advanced production lines enable us to meet high-volume orders.
Filson has good relationships with DHL/UPS/TNT/Fedex, we will choose economic and quick methods for your products. If you want to get a quality AHU filter, please feel free to give us a call at +86-157 3695 8886 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Filter media: glass fiber, polyester, polypropylene, cotton, etc
- Frame materials: rigid water-resistant cardboard, plastic, steel, aluminum, etc.
- Seal: epoxy, foam, polyurethane
- Filtration class: G3, G4, MERV8 – 14, etc.
- Dimensions: 24”x24”, 20”x20”, 12”x24”, 12”x12”, etc
- Depth: 20, 22, 25, 38, 45, 48, 51, 90, 95, 98, 100mm
- Humidity Resistance: 100%
- Initial Pressure Drop: 47 Pa
- Final Pressure Drop: 250 Pa
- Airflow: 300 – 2900 m3/h
- Average Arrestance: 80% – 99.99%
- Standards: EN 779, ISO, UL, DIN, EN 1822
- Chemical industry
- Air ventilation
- Optical industry
- Movie theatre industry
- Power and energy plants
- Food and beverage process
AHU Filter FAQ Guide
Generally, the capacity of an air handler is tested by the amount of air that it handles and distributes. Filson uses CFM (cubic feet per minute) to measure.
In AHU system, there are several filters that can be used, Filters and pocket bag filters. Usually, AHU pre-filter is a pleated design, which enables it to catch more dirt with a longer service life. Pre-filter and panel filters are manufactured by materials laminated with wire mesh.
And the surface area of the bag filter can be expanded when inflating, it can trap more and finer particles than pre-filters and panel filters, such as pollen and bacteria.
As a key part of the air conditioning system, the AHU (air handling unit) mission is to collect and remove both room and outside air and adjust the temperature and humidity of the air to ensure comfortable and refreshing air flow.
There are four main factors that may impact the performance of the AHU filter:
- Material: different media types provide different effective on the filter.
- Density: denser filter media can achieve higher filtration efficiency and hold more particles.
- Quality: quality air media is able to last longer.
- Surface area: extended surface area means lower pressure drop higher dirt holding capacity and low energy consumption.
Based on real situations and conditions, the lifespan of the AHU filter is changed. But we recommended that it is better to replace your AHU filter for 90 days or 3 months.
The best AHU filter needs to consider size or dimensions, filtration rating, quality, and media types. Filson is committed to providing high-performance and affordable AHU filters for you.
First, new AHU filter removes harmful pollen, dust, and smoke better than the old one, which may bring new particles from the air and dirty filter.
Second, new AHU filters can help to prevent mold and milder growing from the air system. Third, it helps the air system run smoothly.
Finally and more importantly, as dirt builds up, the old one needs more energy to operate, hence it is an ideal solution to reduce energy bills and costs by replacing the new one.