Filson Aeration Wand
- Optimal aeration solution for cost savings
- Applicable for all kinds of beers and wines
- Pure oxygen diffusion for higher efficiency
- Excellent performance to aerate wort in less time
- Quality raw material to ensure corrosion resistance
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson aeration wand is usually made of stainless steel, such as SS 304, SS 316/316L. Due to the high quality and certified raw material, the aeration wand is featured with high temperature and corrosion resistance to be applied to any conditions.
- Construction material: stainless steel 304, 316/316L
- Micron rating: typically 0.5 – 10μm
- Wand length: customizable ( 16’’ and 24’’ are most common )
- Aeration stone length: 1 – 4inch ( for reference only )
- Maximum working temperature: up to 787℃
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson Aeration Wand
Your Reliable Aeration Wand Manufacturer in China
It’s important to adopt Filson aeration wand for your wort fermentation or beer brewing. Aeration is simply adding oxygen to the wort before the fermentation step. And adequate oxygen levels in the wort ensure that the yeast grows and reproduces at a fast speed during fermentation. That undoubtedly increases the yields.
Connect Filson aeration wand to a regulator and oxygen tank for a complete oxygenation system. The system with an efficient aeration device provides more effective oxygenation, which ensures quality yeast and better-finished beer without spending too much time.
Under the support of our professional engineering team, Filson offers you a full series of aeration wand including a wort aeration wand, wine aerator wand, beer aeration wand, stainless steel aeration wand, 2-micron aeration wand, 0.5-micron aeration wand, etc.
You can effortlessly improve the quality of your brew with our high-efficiency and cost-effective Filson aeration wand. Also, it’s easy to use and easy to clean to save your time. When use the device, just submerge the stone into the liquid, and you can freely control the position of the stone in your wort.
Basically, aerate your wort in as little as 60 – 90 seconds, and you will get a content product. For a high gravity wort might take a little longer to 2 minutes. That’s because high gravity worts absorb the oxygen slower and also require more oxygen.
Contact Filson to know more details about an aeration wand.