- Certified raw material for quality and robust construction
- Precise pore accuracy and high porosity
- Less gas consumption for more cost savings
- Custom type according to customer specifications
- 8-inch length carb stone fitting your application
Filson focuses on the filtration field for more than 20 years and masters plenty of expertise and know-how about carbonation stone design and manufacturing. And Filson 8’’ carbonation stone is going to provide the best performance for your application.
- Raw material: stainless steel 304, 316/316L
- Micron rating: 0.1-120μm ( most effective from 0.5 to 3 microns )
- Length: 8 inch
- Porosity: 15 – 45%
- Operating temperature: up to 600℃
- Working pressure: 0.5 – 2MPa ( maximum 3.4MPa )
- Connection: NPT threads, straight tube, dip tube, tri-clamp, barb, and more
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson 8’’Carbonation Stone
Quality 8’’Carbonation Stone Serving Your Application
Filson concentrates on carbonation stone fabricating for over two decades. We are now possessing a full range of carbonation stones including inline carbonation stone, beer carbonation stone, homebrew carbonation stone, corny keg carbonation stone, dip tube carbonation stone, and 8’’ carbonation stone.
Filson has professional mold equipment to support the production of carbonation stones in different dimensions. No matter for an 8-inch carbonation stone or 6-inch carbonation stone, Filson will make it in a short time.
As for the delivery, if there is Filson 8’’ carbonation stone in stock, it will be delivered within 7 working days. If not, please allow us another two weeks to produce for you. Besides, Filson will be responsible to suggest the most cost-effective way for your carb stone transporting.
Want a Filson 8’’ carbonation stone? Get in touch with us immediately.