6 Inch PVC Well Screen
- Durable and rigid as for superior materials
- Clean and dense slot openings
- Precision dimensions for advanced equipment
- High resistance to corrosion and chemicals
- Low risks of clogging and bacteria built-up
Filson 6-inch PVC well screen is fabricated to comply with industry standards, hence it has superior quality and robust structure to allow it to work in harsh conditions. Plus various connection types, it is also easy to install and handle.
- Material: polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Schedule: 40, 80, 120
- Diameter/Size: 6 inch
- Style: slotting or perforating
- Shape: round
- Color: white, blue, gray, etc
- Length of pipe: up to 20 m or customized
- Slot opening: 0.15 mm – 12.7 mm
- Working pressure: 0.63 – 2.5 mpa
- Temperature: -10°C – 90°C
- Width of slot: 0.1 mm – 0.4 mm
- Connection type: plain end, flush joint, NPT threaded
- Service life: up to 70 years
- Standards: ASTM, ISO
Note: above sheet is for reference purposes, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson 6 Inch PVC Well Screen
Full-Service Support with Dependable Product Inventory
Filson 6-inch PVC well screen is available for various connection types, including flush threaded, bell end, and plain end as well as threaded and coupled, which saves time and money. Fabricated by advanced technology, it can meet or even exceed customers’ requirements.
Equipped with compact and uniform slot openings, the Filson 6-inch PVC well screen is able to prevent plugging and sand pumping into the system while allowing fluids to flow freely. Meanwhile, compared to other products, it can inhabit the reproduction of bacteria.
Mainly made of top-level polyvinyl chloride, Filson 6-inch PVC well screen is featured with light weight and economical making it an ideal choice for various wells, such as water wells, water monitoring wells, soil vapor extraction, etc.
For more information about Filson 6-inch PVC well screen, please Click Here. Our professional sales are waiting for you 24/7.