5 Micron Hydraulic Filter
- Remove fine impurities from hydraulic oil, lube oil or diesel
- Improve performance of hydraulic system, decrease shutdown time
- Equipped with professional technicians with superb knowledge
- High quality fiberglass and stainless steel wire mesh material
- In accordance with ISO standards and CE standards
- Available in various shipment like Fedex/TNT/UPS/DHL
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson 5 micron hydraulic filter is specially designed to eliminate contaminants such as dirt, debris, water from hydraulic system. It is instrumental in improving performance of hydraulic system, this reduces unscheduled time and maintenance costs.
- Raw material: fiberglass, stainless steel, etc
- End cap material: stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, etc
- Length: 10 inch, 15 inch, 20 inch, 30 inch or customized
- Filtration accuracy: 5 micron
- Filtration accuracy: 99.99%
- Flow rate: up to 250 L/min
- Working pressure: up to 30 bar
- Working temperature range: from -25℃ to 100℃
- Seal type: Viton, NBR, at your request
- Transport package: paper box or wooden box
Note: listed above are for reference purpose, please consult Filson for customization.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson 5 Micron Hydraulic Filter
Your Dependable 5 Micron Hydraulic Filter Manufacturer in China
Filson has technicians with superb knowledge and flexible production facilities to meet the market demands. We have extensive experience in 5 micron hydraulic filter fabrication. And we strictly control the production process to ensure the quality of products.
Filson adopts high quality fiberglass to build 5 micron hydraulic filter. It has stable structure and strong mechanical strength. It features superior filtration performance, large dirt retention capacity and good chemical compatibility.
Filson 5 micron hydraulic filter is an important component of a hydraulic filter. It plays an significant role in maintaining normal operation of the hydraulic system. It is widely applied to powder generation, agriculture and construction, chemical processing and more.
Any other questions? Click Here for more information