5 Micron Carbonation Stone
- Befitting bubble size for high CO2 distribution efficiency
- Advanced sintering technology for best-carbonating performance
- Optimized processing condition for quality carbonation stone
- Rigorous carb stone design, research, and testing to assure the quality
- Flexible connection design for easy installation and cleaning
Filson 5 micron carbonation stone is used to introduce carbon dioxide to the target liquid. The liquid could be water, soda, beer, wort, and many other carbonation beverages. The device enriches the flavor and taste of the drinks.
- Body material: stainless steel 304, 316/316L
- Micron rating: 5 micron
- Length: 4 – 24inch
- Porosity: 15 – 45%
- Operating temperature: up to 600℃
- Working pressure: 0.5 – 2MPa ( design pressure could be larger )
- Connection: NPT threads, straight tube, dip tube, tri-clamp, barb, and more
Note: specifications listed above are for reference only, to know more details, please contact us.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson 5 Micron Carbonation Stone
Your Reliable 5 Micron Carbonation Stone Manufacturer in China
Filson 5 micron carbonation stone is usually made of stainless steel 304, stainless steel 316/316L or other grade stainless steel materials on request. And all our carb stones will undergo a sintering process to realize their compact and high efficiency.
As for Filson 5 micron carbonation stone, our factory has the product in stock for it is one of the popular micron ratings for carb stones. If you are in urgent need, it’s possible to deliver your order within 7 days. For other types, you may have to wait for another two weeks.
Also, Filson is a professional manufacturer that provides replacement 5-micron carbonation stones of other brands. If you want to replace your original carbonation stone, Filson can be your next carb stone supplier.
Send us the specifications of your desired carbonation stone, Filson will fabricate one totally according to your needs.