One-stop Solution of 5-layer Sintered Wire Mesh
Filson 5-layer sintered wire mesh can meet a particular filtration rating ranging from 0.5μm to 300μm, by specifying the mesh sizes and weave types. Of course, Filson 5-layer sintered wire mesh can be customized with your special requirements.
In addition, the rigidity of Filson 5-layer sintered wire mesh is increased by a vacuum sintering process. Therefore, it will be a very cost-effective choice for your high pressure purposes or high flow rate applications.
Want Filson 5-layer Sintered Wire Mesh or any finished filter product of it? Mail us now for the latest quotes!
Filson 5-layer sintered wire mesh generally consist of SS 304/316L, or other unique alloys like Monel, Inconel, Hastelloy, Nickel… It can be widely used in various applications, including pharmaceutical, chemical, food&beverage and transportation industries.
- Raw materials: SS304/ 316L/ 904L, bronze, Monel, Inconel, Nickel, Hastelloy …
- Standard thickness: 1.7mm
- Standard porosity: 37%
- Operating temperature: -200°Cto 600°C
- Filtration accuracy: 0.5-300μm
- Standard size: 600×1200, 1200×1200mm
Note: specific sizes are also available to be customized, please contact Filson and consult.
- Able to withstand the high temperature upto 600°C
- High particle removal efficiencyfor perfect filtration
- Smooth surface structure to reduce theclog
- Adjustableporosity for independent filtration requires
- Cleanable and durable to offer along service life