4 Inch PVC Well Screen
- Increased resistance to collapse and corrosion
- Optimum good development as superior quality
- Low possibility of encrustation phenomena
- Easy to install and handle for lightweight
- Cost-effective with low maintenance costs
Filson 4-inch PVC well screen is mainly made of top-level PVC materials, our product is inherently featured with sturdy, high resistance to cracks and corrosion, which means it can last longer time in critical conditions compared to metal well screens.
- Material: polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Schedule: 40, 80, 120
- Diameter/Size: 4 inch
- Style: slotting or perforating
- Shape: round
- Color: white, blue, gray, etc
- Length of pipe: up to 20 m or customized
- Slot opening: 0.15 mm – 12.7 mm
- Working pressure: 0.63 – 2.5 mpa
- Temperature: -10°C – 90°C
- Width of slot: 0.1 mm – 0.4 mm
- Connection type: plain end, flush joint, NPT threaded
- Service life: up to 70 years
- Standards: ASTM, ISO
Note: above sheet is for reference purposes, please contact us for custom sizes.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson 4 Inch PVC Well Screen
The Higher Quality with The Better Well Efficiency
Filson 4-inch PVC well screen demonstrates well in keeping particles out in the well while allowing the passage of fluid in. Compared to metal screens, it has high resistance to corrosion and other chemicals, and will not generate any toxic substance into fluids.
Equipped with a larger open area and clog-free slots, Filson 4-inch PVC well screen is able to control sand pumping without failing, which reduces maintenance costs and prolongs the lasting time.
In order to install fast and easily, Filson 4-inch PVC well screen is available for various connection types with lightweight. As an OEM company, Filson not only offers 4-inch PVC well screens but also provides other diameters well screens.
For more information about Filson 4-inch PVC well screen, please Click Here to connect with us!