3 Micron Hydraulic Oil Filter
- Remove extremely fine particles in the hydraulic oil system
- Protect downstream critical components from contamination
- Low pressure differential at high flow rates, long service life
- Suitable for high pressure, high viscous medium applications
- Available in different materials, dimensions and filtering medium
- Fedex/UPS/TNT/DHL, sea shipment and air transportation available
Filson 3 micron hydraulic oil filter has the advantage of huge dirt holding capacity, high pressure and temperature resistance and great compatibility. It is perfect for high pressure applications. Even in harsh environment, it still remains its high filtration performance.
- Raw material: fiberglass, filter paper, metal mesh, etc
- End cap material: stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, etc
- Length: 1-5 inch, or customized as your request
- Filtration accuracy: 3 micron
- Filtration accuracy: 99.99%
- Flow rate: up to 660 L/min
- Collapse pressure: 50-100 bar
- Working temperature range: from -25℃ to 100℃
- Seal type: NBR
- Accessories: clogging indicator
Note: listed above are for reference purpose, please consult Filson for customization.
Send Your Inquiry Today
Filson 3 Micron Hydraulic Oil Filter
Your Dependable 3 Micron Hydraulic Oil Filter Manufacturer in China
Filson is a customer-oriented company, we are engaged in offering comprehensive hydraulic filter element. We can custom your 3 micron hydraulic oil filter according to your applications and we can offer OEM and ODM service.
Filson 3 micron hydraulic oil filter is used in various oil systems to remove dirt particles generated during external mixing or system operation. It is typically mounted on the oil suction path, pressure oil path, return oil path and bypass filtration system.
The filtration efficiency of Filson 3 micron hydraulic oil filter is up to 99.9%. It can fully meet your industrial purpose. 3 micron hydraulic oil filter serves a wide variety of industry including chemical industry, petroleum industry, metallurgy industry and more.
Any other questions? Click Here for more information